• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

44 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

I already have my Canon Lens if you mean me :) I have had it for about 4years now & probably only used it 20 times. It was the lens I was shown how to take pics on so when it came to buying a camera & lens I just picked what I was used to.

No not you, anyone who is thinking of investing in a macro lens to fit any of the main camera bodies. I did my research a couple of years ago when I was looking for one to fit my Pentax. The Tamron is very highly regarded, much more than most main camera maker's own lenses, unless you spend a fortune that is.:)

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Nice shots, you can also buy a close-up lens, which is a lot cheaper than buying a macro lens, and just like a filter it screws onto your existing lens. Obviously the quality is not quite as good as a macro lens but for the price it is very reasonable.

Edited by GoldenAtlantis

4 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

@PureGold got mine today also, bit disapointed with the quality of the strike. yours doesnt look that different to me, thought the 'scales' (or what ever they are) on the dragon aren't that good.     compared to the feathers on the griffin. what you think?

Yeah I have to agree it's not as detailed as the Griffin.. I'll be ordering the 1 oz Gold soon so it will be interesting to see the strike on the 1 oz it should be much better

Edited by PureGold

6 hours ago, mongo28 said:

How does the Queen's cheek look? Any scratches? This was the problem with the lion and why so many received MS69 and not 70...

Looks perfect to me no scratches either side from what I can see.. Would they grade ms70 I can only hope?

Back from the USA Today and there were a few packages waiting

IMG_2149.JPG

1901-S half eagle
2005 1/4oz proof Libertad
3 rare California fractionals

Also 3 proof Rwanda Roosters

IMG_2148.JPG

Glow in the dark Cu-Ni show panda ... 1000 minted and another 1000 in silver.

Back from the USA Today and there were a few packages waiting

IMG_2149.JPG

1901-S half eagle
2005 1/4oz proof Libertad
3 rare California fractionals

Also 3 proof Rwanda Roosters

IMG_2148.JPG

Glow in the dark Cu-Ni show panda ... 1000 minted and another 1000 in silver.

[mention=378]Numistacker[/mention] - nice CA fractionals, hard to come by.  
What years are they? 
Lindeman 

1868 and 1869
BG 747
BG 1019
BG 827

All less than 55 known one less than 40 known so I am pleased.

IMG_2674.JPG

Just received this today really like the design probably will send it in for grading once the submission from numistacker reopens

IMG_2674.JPG

Just received this today really like the design probably will send it in for grading once the submission from numistacker reopens

Omne aurum quod rex valūtās

Bought a few tubes of American Silver Eagles from @ Platinumskies

i found an interesting coin hiding, which i consider a nice bonus.

IMG_3095.JPG

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

[mention=378]Numistacker[/mention] was the 1/4 lib ok and in good condition? 

I really like it yes will grade it probably 69

Glow in the dark panda