• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

37 minutes ago, MaxeBaumann said:

Yes, despite the different weights, they are stackable. Greetings from Maxe.

What a great idea, so only the thickness alters. I normally don't like high premium stuff but that's made me want some!

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

1 hour ago, James32 said:

Big thanks to @arshimo2012 @kneehow2018 and @Webster

20240213_133016.jpg

20240213_133023.jpg

I hope you pay your postie's medical bills.

Edited by Charliemouse

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

That 1962's in good nick.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

2 minutes ago, NGMD said:

For my Silver Buddies. 

2oz Silver Germania Godesses Freyjas 2024 (999)

2oz Silver Completers 2021 You can never have enough.

2oz Reverse Proofs Coronation CIII 2023 (1000)

1oz Silver World Trade Fair Kookaburras 2024 (2500)

1oz Silver Lunar Series III 2024 Dragon Proofs High Relief Coin 2024 (3888)

5oz Silver Lunar Series III 2024 Dragon Proof High Relief Coin 2024 (388)

1oz (Four oz in Total)Year of the Dragon Quadrant 2024 Silver Proof Coloured Four-Coin Set 2024 (1500)

Video on Chris’s Lunar New Year Post to show the concave High Relief Dragon Proofs.

IMG_7074.jpeg

IMG_7073.jpeg

IMG_7072.jpeg

IMG_7068.jpeg

IMG_7067.jpeg

IMG_7066.jpeg

IMG_7065.jpeg

IMG_7060.jpeg

IMG_7059.jpeg

IMG_7058.jpeg

IMG_7057.jpeg

IMG_7062.jpeg

IMG_7063.jpeg

Epic silver 💖👌 new year, new silver!

2 hours ago, NGMD said:

For my Silver Buddies. 

2oz Silver Germania Godesses Freyjas 2024 (999)

2oz Silver Completers 2021 You can never have enough.

2oz Reverse Proofs Coronation CIII 2023 (1000)

1oz Silver World Trade Fair Kookaburras 2024 (2500)

1oz Silver Lunar Series III 2024 Dragon Proofs High Relief Coin 2024 (3888)

5oz Silver Lunar Series III 2024 Dragon Proof High Relief Coin 2024 (388)

1oz (Four oz in Total)Year of the Dragon Quadrant 2024 Silver Proof Coloured Four-Coin Set 2024 (1500)

Video on Chris’s Lunar New Year Post to show the concave High Relief Dragon Proofs.

IMG_7074.jpeg

IMG_7073.jpeg

IMG_7072.jpeg

IMG_7068.jpeg

IMG_7067.jpeg

IMG_7066.jpeg

IMG_7065.jpeg

IMG_7060.jpeg

IMG_7059.jpeg

IMG_7058.jpeg

IMG_7057.jpeg

IMG_7062.jpeg

IMG_7063.jpeg

Nice collection. That 2 oz Freyja is lovely. Have one on the way myself so looking forward to seeing it. 

Dave

7 minutes ago, DavePa said:

Nice collection. That 2 oz Freyja is lovely. Have one on the way myself so looking forward to seeing it. 

Dave

It’s quite deceiving. Small but heavy and a nice Antique finish.Usual exceptional quality from Germania. Did you get yours from ‘Minted’ because they only got 11 for the U.K?. They also had the promise that you would get first selection on the next releases.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

8 hours ago, NGMD said:

It’s quite deceiving. Small but heavy and a nice Antique finish.Usual exceptional quality from Germania. Did you get yours from ‘Minted’ because they only got 11 for the U.K?. They also had the promise that you would get first selection on the next releases.

Hi 

I did order mine from Minted yes. Had to jump in quick also as they had low stocks compared to their order. 

I've not bought much lately but felt like this was one to collect. Having first dibs on future releases was cool too.

Dave

6 minutes ago, DavePa said:

Just received the very beautiful cast bar from Germania Mint. 

Small but feels great in the hand. 

I saw it on a vid by @BackyardBullion so have to blame/thank him for the inspiration. 

Dave

PXL_20240214_132217782.jpg

PXL_20240214_132357316.jpg

PXL_20240214_132304904.MP.jpg

PXL_20240214_132255746.jpg

It is stunning!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

10 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

It is stunning!

It is ! Saw on one of the youtube Berlin videos that there are at least three coming out as they had them on display there. I don't collect a great deal but these are too pretty to not grab. 

Cheers for the inspiration from quite a few vids back on your channel.

Dave