• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Time to drag the Royal Mint's business model in to this century?

1 hour ago, BarryWoods said:

What do you meant 'thought' -

They did  misrepresent themselves as Trusted partners with Baird & Co, and Royal Mint as coins and bullion suppliers

RM and Baird & Co clearly care about there brands being misrepresented!!

As those claims have been quickly removed, presumably because those claims might falsely give the consumers trust in that website.. Basic stuff for a business reputation. 

Both claims are not there now.  compare - Big Brands take this sort of thing extremely seriously 

https://bullionhouse.co.uk/bullion-house-trusted-partners-gold-refiners/

Bullion House - Trusted Partner -  Baird & Co - Bing cache 05-20-22-pt3.JPG

So what you are suggesting is that Bullion House are dodgy.

Did you check them out before you dealt with them?

A quick look ar Companies House shows:

Nett Asset Value 31st January 2021 £328

Sole director: LYTTLE, Richard Alexander, Occupation Marketing

(Never trust a Marketing person, they are even worse than Salesmen).

If you return your coin, you may struggle to get a refund without taking legal action, and it might be cheaper for them to go into liquidation.

The company name is Bullion House Group, but it appears to be a group of one, which in itself is somewhat misleading.

Edited by LawrenceChard

Chards

12 minutes ago, BarryWoods said:

Trade manager is not a buyer from the RM, in my scenario the Trade Manager is a RM employee, allocating to authorized dealer network

Ah, "manager", but you said "manger" as in "a long trough from which horses or cattle feed."

Chards

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Nine pages. This thread is nine pages long.

All because someone didn’t get what they wanted from the Royal Mint and want to now take the whole system down AFTER paying for the coins on the secondary market. 

Give me strength. 

Pram. Toys. Of. Out. 

I hope he's not a member of the N.R.A.

😎

Chards

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

Give it time, it's still growing!

😎

its quite interesting actually, any mental health students on here could use it as part of their thesis (tongue in cheek, no offence intended and no animals were harmed in the writing of this comment)

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

@BarryWoods,you've stated a few times that your good lady wife is an authorised Cartier dealer,so let's say she gets 10 top of the range whatever delivered. Does she get told by Cartier what she must sell them at,and also if I walk in and ask her,what she has paid for them,so I can see the mark-up,will she tell me?

Yeah, well, it doesn’t need any more nonsense from me so I am going to bid all you beautiful people (including YOU Barry, because I think you just need some love) a fond farewell. 

As Camila Cabello said - Don't Go Yet

(It's only just started)

The least you could do is to get it to 10 pages before you knock off.

Chards

7 minutes ago, Gordy said:

its quite interesting actually, any mental health students on here could use it as part of their thesis (tongue in cheek, no offence intended and no animals were harmed in the writing of this comment)

Any mental health students on here have just left university to take up at job at McDonald's.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, dicker said:

Barry, let me into a secret.  It’s possible to get to the top of the RM list.  All you need to do is nip into the Wheatsheaf in Llantrisant.

There is a chap who drinks there on a Friday night a goes by the name Jones.  He is the head of Quality Control if you look for the chap who is most dishevelled with shaky hands you have found him.

A pint of bitter, 20 Rothmans and a packet of pork scratchings and he get you to the top of the list for a new issue.  

Best

Dicker

What the good chap Dicker forgot to mention is that he recently moved from the flat lands to the hilly Welsh hills area. Changed his name to Jones, too so he did. 

What the good chap Dicker forgot to mention is that he recently moved from the flat lands to the hilly Welsh hills area. Changed his name to Jones, too so he did. 

I’m a cheap date 

Not my circus, not my monkeys

19 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Nine pages. This thread is nine pages long.

All because someone didn’t get what they wanted from the Royal Mint and want to now take the whole system down AFTER paying for the coins on the secondary market. 

Give me strength. 

Pram. Toys. Of. Out. 

This!!!! :D

It is comedy gold though.

3 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Do you know I had to think about that for a few seconds. It must be getting late!

(Or maybe it's my positive Covid test!)

😎

Twas a vintage year, not for the sov however😃

Edited by Stu

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly