• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

Mostly all still available after 45mims

I would not be surprised if these are available like the panther for a while yet. 

I think this series is a slow burner start that will be very profitable by the end. 

The fact we have bullion versions of it coming out now will just make this more and more popular as time goes on. 

It's almost exactly how the Queen's Beasts went at the start - although arguably the QB designs were better 🙂 

Still think this is a sleeper set with big potential

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

4 minutes ago, Petra said:

Yes, but gone quicker than the panther. When I logged in for that on its launch day I picked mine up quite late in the morning under ‘in stock’

If it's "awaiting stock", it doesn't mean they've gone. In some cases that's the stock status upon release.

Anyone else more worried about having a good quality set by the end of the series and hassle of returning etc during collecting than if the coins make profit or not in the end?

Its put a damper on things with the Quality and it seems that I am sending coins back more often than not at the moment. Maybe I need or is anyone doubling up the purchases and expect a post office trip on every release? (So keep the good one, if you get one and send back the bad ones.)

Thanks

8 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

I would not be surprised if these are available like the panther for a while yet. 

I think this series is a slow burner start that will be very profitable by the end. 

The fact we have bullion versions of it coming out now will just make this more and more popular as time goes on. 

It's almost exactly how the Queen's Beasts went at the start - although arguably the QB designs were better 🙂 

Still think this is a sleeper set with big potential

Made the decision, i'm taking a "time out" from the vast majority of new release purchases, and will be spending 2022 paying off the 0% APR debts of 2021 purchases

i will only be purchasing next Great Engravers at Royal Mint at RRP this year

Any spare cash/winnings that come me way, i will be buying up more 2022 proof sovereigns for the long run, slow burn appreciation 

Wise ? or anyone's thoughts on this ??

2 minutes ago, Slam said:

Anyone else more worried about having a good quality set by the end of the series and hassle of returning etc during collecting than if the coins make profit or not in the end?

Its put a damper on things with the Quality and it seems that I am sending coins back more often than not at the moment. Maybe I need or is anyone doubling up the purchases and expect a post office trip on every release? (So keep the good one, if you get one and send back the bad ones.)

Thanks

Honestly, not worried.

The hassle of returning, yeah that can be a little burdensome but I don't doubt having a good set at the end. 

As to potential profit, no guarantee and you shouldn't be buying proof coins for guaranteed profit, but I believe they will be a good desirable product.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

On 18/02/2022 at 10:25, SilverDrum said:

Who want's to be the first to try and spend one at tesco's...

"5) The said silver coin shall be legal tender for payment of any amount in any part of Our United Kingdom."

Please ignore, the above, it won't delete....

I did literally did just manage to order the 2 coin set, at c10 o' clock although showing awaiting stock (shipping March???🤷). Have continuity anyway. 

Just a heads up, was looking at 4 X 2oz Ag bullion. RM wanted £260ish delivered. Chards took my order and with delivery, the total came to  £240ish although delivery could be a few weeks. Reasonable saving unless you want the bullion in the next couple of days!!👍👍

Au will have to wait for pay day🤣

6 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Looks like they changed the complimentary 10-coin case to come with coin 3?

It says so on both the Lion and Panther continuity pages.

Probably find that those who ordered from the first coin will get a box with this one and anyone wanting all of them from today will get the box with the third. Matter of how many boxes they have made up already I imagine.

2 minutes ago, FFposh said:

Just a heads up, was looking at 4 X 2oz Ag bullion. RM wanted £260ish delivered. Chards took my order and with delivery, the total came to  £240ish although delivery could be a few weeks. Reasonable saving unless you want the bullion in the next couple of days!!👍👍

Au will have to wait for pay day🤣

10 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

They can't keep moving the goal posts like that. It was definitely coin 2.

Agreed bit nawty!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

9 minutes ago, Petra said:

Probably find that those who ordered from the first coin will get a box with this one and anyone wanting all of them from today will get the box with the third. Matter of how many boxes they have made up already I imagine.

That’s what I initially thought when I saw the specification on the Lion continuity. That’s why I went back to check the specification for the Panther.

Anyway, I’m personally not too bothered. It’ll come either now, or in 6 months with coin 3. No biggie.

What’s nice is that the RM is offering the complimentary box even to those who may not have got the first coin direct from them. So kudos to the RM for that. 

Just now, westminstrel said:

That’s what I initially thought when I saw the specification on the Lion continuity. That’s why I went back to check the specification for the Panther.

Anyway, I’m personally not too bothered. It’ll come either now, or in 6 months with coin 3. No biggie.

What’s nice is that the RM is offering the complimentary box even to those who may not have got the first coin direct from them. So kudos to the RM for that. 

Just now, westminstrel said:

It is, even though it is not really costing them much. Interesting to see what the boxes by themselves will eventually cost!

1 minute ago, dikefalos said:

My boxes are in open orders, but looks like they send them along with the lion. Maybe just new 10 coin set orders will get the box with coin three. 

Oooh exciting. So is the box coming separately? Is it the same black glossy top box they’ve shown?