• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

My second 3 coin set arrived today. I've had a full look over and not a speck or blemish to be seen. Completely clean and sharp set. Thanks @LawrenceChard. I assume you or your team gave it a once over as there was extra bubble wrap in the box to hold down the capsules that wasn't present in the one sent by the royal mint. I reckon if I was inclined to have these grades they hit a 70. I say that with no experience but I really think they would 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

IMG20211203121846.jpg

IMG20211203121902.jpg

Congratulations 👌

Just had an idea for my own box...I'm going to drill two extra holes into the display tray to accommodate an extra full sov and a half.

Then me has myself a one off 5 coin set that's bound to be worth big bucks in 20 years😁

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

7 minutes ago, James32 said:

Congratulations 👌

Just had an idea for my own box...I'm going to drill two extra holes into the display tray to accommodate an extra full sov and a half.

Then me has myself a one off 5 coin set that's bound to be worth big bucks in 20 years😁

Sounds like you've really thought this through. I'd like to see how it turns out for you. Please keep us posted!! 🤣

Just now, Mtaybar said:

Sounds like you've really thought this through. I'd like to see how it turns out for you. Please keep us posted!! 🤣

🤣🤣 May have to start a gofundme page first "just incase"

4 hours ago, Mtaybar said:

My second 3 coin set arrived today. I've had a full look over and not a speck or blemish to be seen. Completely clean and sharp set. Thanks @LawrenceChard. I assume you or your team gave it a once over as there was extra bubble wrap in the box to hold down the capsules that wasn't present in the one sent by the royal mint. I reckon if I was inclined to have these graded they would hit a 70. I say that with no experience but I really think they would 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

IMG20211203121846.jpg

IMG20211203121902.jpg

Thanks,

Glad it arrived safely.

We learnt a long time ago to try and ensure ourtgoing packaging is as good as it can be, and we had noticed some incoming sets had loose capsules.

I saw a post recently which looks like @BackyardBullion told RM about it, and they seem to have listened and taken it on board.

Cert 71 is quite a low number.

PF 70 would be a good high one!

🙂

Chards

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

Thanks,

Glad it arrived safely.

We learnt a long time ago to try and ensure ourtgoing packaging is as good as it can be, and we had noticed some incoming sets had loose capsules.

I saw a post recently which looks like @BackyardBullion told RM about it, and they seem to have listened and taken it on board.

Cert 71 is quite a low number.

PF 70 would be a good high one!

🙂

I've been hoping for cert 70 or 95 lol. I'm always one number out, it happens on the lottery too 🤣. Thanks for the extra care when sending these out and for the quick delivery. Top job mucker ... Double thumbs up 👍😁👍

35 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I've been hoping for cert 70 or 95 lol. I'm always one number out, it happens on the lottery too 🤣. Thanks for the extra care when sending these out and for the quick delivery. Top job mucker ... Double thumbs up 👍😁👍

I'm sure @SilverDrum can do you up at new cert??

Hey guys in new to the forum. When you are purchasing “proofs” that’s are basically double what they are worth is it for collecting reasons ? Also when you get then graded is that the same thing too ? Also what’s good to get graded and not to get graded ? Only proofs to be graded ? Thanks 

3 minutes ago, mustynewb said:

Anyone know of any half proof coins available? Didn't even realise these were out and they've already sold :(

Unfortunately it’s eBay now or keep an eye on the classifieds on the forum. Chards, BBP and TBCC have all sold out of their extra allowance now 😢

51 minutes ago, mustynewb said:

Anyone know of any half proof coins available? Didn't even realise these were out and they've already sold :(

I have one that I could be persuaded to let go. Don’t worry, I won’t be expecting you to need to remortgage! Message me to discuss? 

2 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Screenshot_2021-12-04-16-40-53-32_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-04-16-40-40-38_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

The London coin company business plan...Be the most expensive supplier of modern coins in the entire world... it seems to work, always wondered who buys from them.

Could it be those who have to spend a million pounds in 24 hours in order to inherit a multi million pound fortune.