• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

1 minute ago, goldhunter said:

The London coin company business plan...Be the most expensive supplier of modern coins in the entire world... it seems to work, always wondered who buys from them.

Could it be those who have to spend a million pounds in 24 hours in order to inherit a multi million pound fortune.

I've used up my daily reaction allowance for the first time. Loophole.... (🤣)

Just now, paulmerton said:

I assumed the discount was for taking it up! 🤣

After a lapdance from me I can guarantee you won't even remember to grab your purchase on the way out.

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

🤷... Sorry, I just don't want a lapdance from a dude!! 

Ummm 🤔?

I can dress like a laaaadddy👰

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

6 minutes ago, James32 said:

After a lapdance from me I can guarantee you won't even remember to grab your purchase on the way out.

I can dress like a laaaadddy👰

It might help..... Just don't look at me while you're dancing!!! 

Just now, AndrewSL76 said:

You called me Flipper. I was responding with another TV show animal insult. 

🙈 I really need to start thinking back inside the box 😅😅

5 hours ago, mustynewb said:

Anyone know of any half proof coins available? Didn't even realise these were out and they've already sold :(

5 hours ago, matt1r said:

Unfortunately it’s eBay now or keep an eye on the classifieds on the forum. Chards, BBP and TBCC have all sold out of their extra allowance now 😢

I'm going to start out being pedantic as usual:

Are you asking about coins which are proof one one side, but not the other; or possibly only prooflike?

(End of pedantry).

If ebay is ever the answer, it must have a stupid question. 😎

Seriously, I presume you mean a 2022 gold proof half sovereign. if any TSF members have a spare one, you may get it for a reasonable price.

I just took a quick look at the Chards website, and was surprised to see we are showing all 5 of the 2022 proof sovereign range as "Out of Stock".  I know we have bought from at least 4 different sources, and think some may not have arrived with us yet. We also buy from "flippers" and others.

You could use the "Notify me when back in stock" link. It doesn't cost, and it won't hurt. 

I did get a partial update recently, and was astounded at how quickly and how many of these we sold at relatively high prices (but not LCC levels),  so I may be wrong about expecting more incoming deliveries.

Chards

7 minutes ago, James32 said:

(We also buy from "flippers" and others.)

Do elaborate 😁

We are dealers.

As such, we make a market in almost any and all coins.

We will  buy from almost any and all sources.

That's what we have always done (well, since 1964 anyway).

What else can I say?

😎

Chards

I can see the price of the 2022 spiking after the Gothic launch, either made fast money on the flip  or have been holding back funds but not  been able to buy one so end up buying more 2022 sovereigns.   Will be interesting to see what the graded PR70UC are pumped for.

The 2022 bullion sovereign  will be a no brainer.   

1 minute ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Will be interesting to see what the graded PR70UC are pumped for.

UK gold coins are offering a guaranteed PF70 full sov for £859 ( three months turnaround)