• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens beasts set

2 hours ago, Gordy said:

that was me, i am a collector but got two, one for my collection and one to flip... that way i can end up with the one i'm keeping that has cost me nothing.... 

that’s the spirit mate!  I’ve got 1oz gold  Una and the lion bar and 3 1oz gold bullion completers for free doing the same!  Allows me to pump money back into the hobby. 

On 28/06/2021 at 12:09, Vern said:

Looks like the kilo gold is still available.

I wonder if any of the 16 buyers bothers to even use cashback, don't throw up in your mouth over that thought.

Nice Coins though.

What makes you think there are any of the kilo golds available?

(Presuming you are referring to the QB Completers)

Chards

14 hours ago, TeaTime said:

I saw the 1/4 oz reverse proof silver set and nearly ordered one... Then i thought about it. Why would anyone want a coin where the field is frosted but the design is polished. The whole idea of the frosted finish is to highlight the design. With them being so small and shiny i'd need a magnifying glass to see what was on them.

I'm marking this up as a hype product with the potential for a lot of disappointed buyers..

Well, at least it won't be easy to see any imperfections! 🙂

Chards

38 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

that’s the spirit mate!  I’ve got 1oz gold  Una and the lion bar and 3 1oz gold bullion completers for free doing the same!  Allows me to pump money back into the hobby. 

exactly

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

7 minutes ago, SilverJacks said:

Guys, so, this is my first box set from RM.

Are the hinges meant to rattle? They function just fine and all. I don't think it's a fault? But the box rattles because of them.....

they have a little give as they are metal and the way they are made...

2 minutes ago, SilverJacks said:

So yours audibly rattles too? They do seem sturdy and all, just the play in the arm thing causes a rattle...

well, not audibly as i dont shake it 😂 but i had a look at all of my premium boxes and none of the hinges are tight, just a little give left and right......   

1 minute ago, Gordy said:

well, not audibly as i dont shake it 😂 but i had a look at all of my premium boxes and none of the hinges are tight, just a little give left and right......   

Mine doesn't take much shaking. If I move the box, it rattles...

I dunno, I was just wondering if that's normal... 

Thanks for your input mate

23 minutes ago, SilverJacks said:

So yours audibly rattles too? They do seem sturdy and all, just the play in the arm thing causes a rattle...

Yes, mine has a rattling sound and it worried me at first when I was opening the package but its all good... its the hinges and not a coin loose

1 minute ago, Rll1288 said:

Yes, mine has a rattling sound and it worried me at first when I was opening the package but its all good... its the hinges and not a coin loose

I thought the same when opening, I was wondering what had come loose.

Thanks for letting me know mate