• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens beasts set

45 minutes ago, SilverJacks said:

Mine doesn't take much shaking. If I move the box, it rattles...

I dunno, I was just wondering if that's normal... 

Thanks for your input mate

Is it possibly the sound of the coins moving within the capsules that you're hearing? There is a very small amount of 'play' in there.

30 minutes ago, Rll1288 said:

Yes, mine has a rattling sound and it worried me at first when I was opening the package but its all good... its the hinges and not a coin loose

one of them sold with a 1oz completer on ebay for £760.00... keeping mine though

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

3 minutes ago, DeepSpace said:

Is it possibly the sound of the coins moving within the capsules that you're hearing? There is a very small amount of 'play' in there.

It's just the hinges. The coins are actually quite snug. If I put tension on the loose arms of the hinge, the rattle stops entirely. 

I'm happy to accept it's just a slightly annoying, but perfectly functional design on the hinge

6 minutes ago, SilverJacks said:

It's just the hinges. The coins are actually quite snug. If I put tension on the loose arms of the hinge, the rattle stops entirely. 

I'm happy to accept it's just a slightly annoying, but perfectly functional design on the hinge

Good Stuff. 👍

1 hour ago, DeepSpace said:

the coins are fitted with inserts and don't move.. the box picks up dust so easy...  

@FlorinCollector

I'm not a fan of graded coins really...but I know what you mean...on the first day of these releases there was a set that had a £1000 bid with I think six days to go I havnt seen it on there now...maybe the buyers withdrew there bids when they saw other sets going for Buy-it-now for 1/2 the price.....🤔

1 hour ago, CollectorNo1 said:

Yeah I've seen quite alot selling on ebay....one for as low as £400 to around £500 thought they would fetch higher prices on the secondary market??

Not from now, maybe never. If there will be always offered dozens of the 1000+ 1/4 OZ sets, they never be really higher prized. If they come in strong collector hands and you'll see just sometimes a set offered, even the small QB sets could get much higher demand. If you can always buy something and find it even at coindealers you never feel really like you missed something, cause you can always buy it. We will see in a couple of years. 

2 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

Just got an email about it too.

Will be giving this one a miss.

to be honest I got the 2oz silver to go with my collection.... "If music be the food of life....... buy the 2oz silver proof" 🙂