• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New coins coming soon.

2 minutes ago, DHunt94 said:

Any of these coins going to be worth picking up today?

Depends on the premium for me. And if you like the design of course.  

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

7 minutes ago, Agaupl said:

Did you have a direct-in link that bypasses queue it?

Everything was already on the site and available to buy before the queue even started! 

Just now, paulmerton said:

Everything was already on the site and available to buy before the queue even started! 

I can't remember exactly now, but it was over £1650 for the 1oz golds.

Just now, paulmerton said:

Slick🤣 I managed to do this before and get in and buy, but missed out this time. I Closed the browser 😭

Aaaahhh😉

32 minutes ago, harrygill111 said:

No idea why thats not one the RM website - think it would have been a popular one 

It is:

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/gold-coins/the-coronation-of-his-majesty-king-charles-iii-2023-110oz-gold-bullion-coin/

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

5 minutes ago, AaaGee said:

2 of the 1oz silver brits for me. 

Getting bored of beans on toast now so having to hold back on my spending.

It'll be bean on crumb for me this month!

𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮

3 hours ago, DHunt94 said:

Any of these coins going to be worth picking up today?

I think the gold is worth picking up, just look at the premiums some queens beasts are still getting. These should do even better when charles croaks - in theory

24 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

I think the gold is worth picking up, just look at the premiums some queens beasts are still getting. These should do even better when charles croaks - in theory

Three Brit’s in one year.. first crowned brittania. 10k mintage. Premium isn’t super crazy. It’s hard to argue if you’re after the set or you’re a Brit corrector 

Aaaahhh😉

1 hour ago, harrygill111 said:

No idea why thats not one the RM website - think it would have been a popular one 

Yeah it's a strange one that. I know some of the coin were fairly limited, but I'm not aware of a coin being exclusive to just one dealer and not even RM. It's not an error either, as you can see in the micro text it does say 1/4oz Fine Gold so they've been supplied photos for that specific coin. Might appear on other dealer sites at some point? RM comms on this range have been a bit confused at times, there's not even an official name as such for the ounce range so it might have slipped through other dealers notice.

Disclosure - I work in the precious metals industry, however this is my personal account and all opinions are my own.

3 minutes ago, ak74 said:

RAM Australian Antarctic Territory – Humpback Whale

image.thumb.jpeg.2828ffaf60d638cc89369559c56eeb5b.jpeg

RAM Australia Zoo - Southern White Rhinoceros

image.thumb.jpeg.826882132aaf845050d1a2c648d2bf20.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b063a56e77e495822c198024568676b3.jpeg

RAM Dolphin series - Rough-Toothed Dolphin

image.jpeg.f4ee6bbc01b19b326f04cf7ea637d881.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.c16434c77fbb168a45c044bfb3553233.jpeg

Interesting that they still aren't putting charles on the coins

11 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Interesting that they still aren't putting charles on the coins

The first is rumoured to be the 2024 Luna but not confirmed. Not even a specimen yet. All 2023s will be the memorial obverse of the Queen with the dates of her reign. Same for Perth 

Aaaahhh😉

13 minutes ago, Agaupl said:

No idea about RCM. Any portrait has to be better than the current one though 🤣

Wouldn't be so sure, have you seen the Tristan da cunha?

Prestige-2.jpg

Edited by Upsidedown

10 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Wouldn't be so sure, have you seen the Tristan da cunha?

Prestige-2.jpg

It’s similar for St Helena, Glyn Davis by memory there? I agree, I’m not at all a fan of the JC  either. But still prefer it over RCM QEII tbh. 🙁

IMG_9712.jpeg

Edited by Agaupl
Picture added

Aaaahhh😉