• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New coins coming soon.

1 hour ago, Agaupl said:

No idea about RCM. Any portrait has to be better than the current one though 🤣

Nowt wrong with Sigourney Weaver 🤣🤣

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

2 hours ago, Upsidedown said:

Interesting that they still aren't putting charles on the coins

Apparently in the USA, according to LCSs and bullion dealers, customers are turning their nose up at KCIII and asking for QEII instead. Charles isn't popular anywhere in the world. I could see the Aussies and Canadians picking up on that and keeping QEII on some coins. Like others said they are scheduled to change over to KCIII in 2024

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

37 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Apparently in the USA, according to LCSs and bullion dealers, customers are turning their nose up at KCIII and asking for QEII instead. Charles isn't popular anywhere in the world. I could see the Aussies and Canadians picking up on that and keeping QEII on some coins. Like others said they are scheduled to change over to KCIII in 2024

Na. Some notes are moving to non monarch though. 

Aaaahhh😉

5 hours ago, Agaupl said:

Na. Some notes are moving to non monarch though. 

Yes. The $5 Aussie bank note (lowest denomination) has so far been the only one to feature the effigy of the reigning monarch; and it is going to feature an Aboriginal Australian instead of KC III.

The Royal Australian Mint has however announced that all coins would continue to feature the reigning monarch on the obverse, and would change over to KC III.

7 hours ago, westminstrel said:

Yes. The $5 Aussie bank note (lowest denomination) has so far been the only one to feature the effigy of the reigning monarch; and it is going to feature an Aboriginal Australian instead of KC III.

The Royal Australian Mint has however announced that all coins would continue to feature the reigning monarch on the obverse, and would change over to KC III.

They are really dragging their feet. 2024 coins will be on the presses soon. 

Aaaahhh😉

1 minute ago, SilverPlatinum said:

The gold version would be the U.S. Mint coin of the year........

I will order one gold coin, and some of the silver medals, I like the design as I love eagles.

Definitely a great design

On 08/07/2023 at 16:56, daca said:

Found online the 2023 gold version of the Rectangular Dragon, got to say best design of the series

01_1oz_gold_rectangular_2023_auto_720p.jpg.62412f2afc3a3387efdf083805c5c41a.jpg

Available now and a very nice design this year 

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

29 minutes ago, Petra said:

Where🤔?(UK?)

They're actually not yet available (in silver bullion), but I'll have them for my UK collectors once released. 

Edited by Panda6Pack

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

7 minutes ago, Panda6Pack said:

They're actually not yet available (in silver bullion), but I'll have them for my UK collectors once released. 

No apologies im in Australia. They were released today. Will take awhile for uk. 

price is £22 direct from mint. A bit cheaper from dealer. 

IMG_9936.jpeg

Edited by Agaupl
Pic

Aaaahhh😉

8 minutes ago, Agaupl said:

No apologies im in Australia. They were released today. Will take awhile for uk. 

price is £22 direct from mint. A bit cheaper from dealer. 

IMG_9936.jpeg

🤔I suppose that price will have at least doubled by the time they get here🧐🙁

15 minutes ago, Panda6Pack said:

Please add me to any list?🤔 cheers

1 minute ago, Petra said:

🤔I suppose that price will have at least doubled by the time they get here🧐🙁

Out of interest what was the going date for the 22 there? Maybe I buy a few extra 🤣

Aaaahhh😉