• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New coins coming soon.

52 minutes ago, Zhorro said:

I heard on the News this morning that another 50p is being released today - Windrush anniversary.

Yeh, i heard that too. Ive some how started collecting uncirculated 50p's so went for one. Thought they were for sale? Wouldn't let me but registered my interest (new to the RM site).

2 minutes ago, AaaGee said:

Yeh, i heard that too. Ive some how started collecting uncirculated 50p's so went for one. Thought they were for sale? Wouldn't let me but registered my interest (new to the RM site).

they are there now for sale

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

45 minutes ago, AaaGee said:

If it’s in circulation I’ll try and get some my local post office saves the odd one for me. 

9 hours ago, AaaGee said:

not a fan of it at all but found out I won the westminster 50p for 50p ballot, so will get it only because of that.  and RM are taking the michael at wanting £20 for a coloured bunc.

image.png.7c616c3f80b43a59b0c8c494da65ef69.png

Is it just normal buncs you are collected or circulated as well?   I have a few dupes of both if you need some.

1 minute ago, bluffer said:

not a fan of it at all but found out I won the westminster 50p for 50p ballot, so will get it only because of that.  and RM are taking the michael at wanting £20 for a coloured bunc.

image.png.7c616c3f80b43a59b0c8c494da65ef69.png

Is it just normal buncs you are collected or circulated as well?   I have a few dupes of both if you need some.

Usually im collecting silver and gold like everyone else. But most of the time im spent up (now!) so if a nice 50p turns up i might grab it to help with my retail therapy isues lol. Not looking for anything else at the moment but thanks for the offer.

On 18.6.2023 at 18:15, daca said:

2023 Tuvalu – Götter des Olymp – Ares

ares-silver-rev_1.jpg.8916c538dd52eaa2a130dcdd95d091e8.jpg

ares-silver-antiqued-rev_1.jpg.f20f9da240f459f799d815bb5ea34eb4.jpg

ares-gold-coin_rev_web700x700.jpg.940cb59e14016c7e92f9f79b3d7baebc.jpg

2023 Niue – Star Wars – Mandalorian – Beskar Bar

ibniu202348_2.thumb.jpg.b7fc89db1bd06f7927d15245215b8dd0.jpg

Hello, and I have a question about the new release of Ares in the Gods of Olympus series. I thought the series was finished with the first 6 issues. Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Athena and Aphrodite have been published so far.
Does the series continue with Ares? Thank you for your opinions and best regards from Maxe.

3 hours ago, MaxeBaumann said:

Hello, and I have a question about the new release of Ares in the Gods of Olympus series. I thought the series was finished with the first 6 issues. Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Athena and Aphrodite have been published so far.
Does the series continue with Ares? Thank you for your opinions and best regards from Maxe.

Hey Max, 

Only info that I have is from https://www.lpm.hk/en/2023-1-oz-tuvalu-gods-of-olympus-ares-9999-silver-bu-coin.html

Ares is mention as the 7th release in the series

Daca

Edited by daca

4 hours ago, MaxeBaumann said:

the Gods of Olympus series. I thought the series was finished with the first 6 issues.

Looks like LPM "found" another Perth Mint's series, dated 2017, and decided to add some gods from there :) Despite for first six coins 2014-2015 series design was used. Quite understandable step, knowing what a success were these six coins...

https://agaunews.com/portfolio-items/2017-gods-olympus-set-perth-mint/

Vor 2 Stunden sagte Daca:

Hallo Max, 

Die einzigen Informationen, die ich habe, stammen von https://www.lpm.hk/en/2023-1-oz-tuvalu-gods-of-olympus-ares-9999-silver-bu-coin.html

Ares wird als siebte Veröffentlichung der Serie erwähnt

Daca

Thank you for your information dear Daca, I appreciate it very much. I am very interested in this series. Greetings Maxe.

Edited by MaxeBaumann

52 minutes ago, ak74 said:

Offenbar hat LPM eine weitere Serie der Perth Mint aus dem Jahr 2017 „gefunden“ und beschlossen, einige Götter von dort hinzuzufügen, :) :) obwohl für die ersten sechs Münzen das Design der Serie 2014–2015 verwendet wurde. Ein durchaus verständlicher Schritt, wenn man weiß, was für ein Erfolg diese sechs Münzen waren ...

https://agaunews.com/portfolio-items/2017-gods-olympus-set-perth-mint/

Thanks also for your information ak74, it's nice that we help and appreciate each other here in the forum. Best regards Maxe.