• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens Beasts Completer 1oz gold bullion are they in stock anywhere ?

Just a quick question about the Queens Beasts 1oz gold bullion Completer has anyone seen these in stock anywhere ?

Has the production run finished 😲

Royal Mint bullion says no longer available 😱 👉🤕  a FOMO moment 😂

Edited by Midasfrog

2 minutes ago, Spanishsilver said:

I got mine from here they are in Germany. Hope it helps

7A45AB40-C381-4899-9A34-CFA7A7788495.png

Thank you for the link 👍 will have a look at that one .

I have just emailed the Royal Mint to ask them if production has finished will be interesting to see what they say .

31 minutes ago, Paulo said:

You can pre order one from Chards (link below).

Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago! Think they expect to have them in stock in a week or two - perhaps check with them.

https://www.chards.co.uk/2021-queens-beasts-completer-one-oz-gold-bullion-coin/14554

Paul.

Thank you for the link Paul 👍 I will contact them to find out when they are due in stock

5 hours ago, Midasfrog said:

Just a quick question about the Queens Beasts 1oz gold bullion Completer has anyone seen these in stock anywhere ?

Has the production run finished 😲

Royal Mint bullion says no longer available 😱 👉🤕  a FOMO moment 😂

Hi,  You can order singles of these from Chards https://www.chards.co.uk/2021-queens-beasts-completer-one-oz-gold-bullion-coin/14554

I've order a couple of these with them and are due in mid June.    

Cheers 

Dave

32 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Hi,  You can order singles of these from Chards https://www.chards.co.uk/2021-queens-beasts-completer-one-oz-gold-bullion-coin/14554

I've order a couple of these with them and are due in mid June.    

Cheers 

Dave

Thanks Dave mid June is not to far away now either 🙂

6 hours ago, Touvex said:

You can also buy a tube of 10 from Royal Mint - then sell 9 of them ;)

I think this was a really cheeky move by the Royal Mint. 🤯    Anything to hammer and exclude the average collector........Edit.......There's nothing average about £1,400 of 1oz gold.

Edited by GoldDiggerDave

8 hours ago, Touvex said:

You can also buy a tube of 10 from Royal Mint - then sell 9 of them ;)

They had one tube left when I checked the other day thats gone now and its showing as no longer available 😲

49 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Won’t be long before we all look back and wish we bought tubes of these! 

so true, just wish i had the cash, i'd bought the tube as i was looking at it for ages...

cant believe even the tube is out, i looked at it a few days ago and it was in stock!

it's not too late i think and i'm sure RM will produce another batch - especially if a few dealers like Chards are now doing pre-orders still.

Edited by Touvex

3 hours ago, Touvex said:

so true, just wish i had the cash, i'd bought the tube as i was looking at it for ages...

cant believe even the tube is out, i looked at it a few days ago and it was in stock!

it's not too late i think and i'm sure RM will produce another batch - especially if a few dealers like Chards are now doing pre-orders still.

We just received our first delivery, but it is only a small qty, already sold weeks ago.

2021elizabethii1oz100poundsGoldBullionQueensBeastsCompletermonsterboxwith5tubescrop.thumb.jpg.b95b6bbbdc4f22e886d5e9d826069d51.jpg

2021elizabethii1oz100poundsGoldBullionQueensBeastsCompleterrevcrop.thumb.jpg.70d0db9342f36c42b0efa91b891564b5.jpg

Our next inward delivery is looking more like late June, but we have spent most of the last year waiting for stuff.

Quality looks good for bullon.

I just checked, and we bought (and paid for) this batch last month.

Edited by LawrenceChard
added last line

Chards

1 hour ago, AurumArgenti said:

Baird and co have them in stock at £1450 ish at the time of writing.

https://www.bairdmint.com/products/1oz-gold-queens-beast-2021-completer-coin

They're allowing 5 per customer FWIW; usual potential issue though, so many will get minted, in a few years, little to no premium on buyback/sale.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

2 hours ago, Coverte said:

They're allowing 5 per customer FWIW; usual potential issue though, so many will get minted, in a few years, little to no premium on buyback/sale.

Curious, can they declare a low mintage and then extend it to produce more or are you saying you don't believe mintage for this is low?

On 27/05/2021 at 21:41, Midasfrog said:

Thank you for the link 👍 will have a look at that one .

I have just emailed the Royal Mint to ask them if production has finished will be interesting to see what they say .

I emailed them 2 weeks ago and they said it will be back in stock in mid June. 

8A306BB9-F6F8-488E-BDE0-72F8E41E5781.jpeg

OK, I want an updated actual mintage of the QB bullion gold. Some earlier figures had been released but don't see anything now that the series is through.I know it has been said they might be restriking earlier coins (I doubt this) but very hare to get evidently. While anyone is at it, how about the platinum QB's - which have one more to go and even perhaps a completer for that series as well?

15 hours ago, Fathallazf said:

I emailed them 2 weeks ago and they said it will be back in stock in mid June. 

8A306BB9-F6F8-488E-BDE0-72F8E41E5781.jpeg

I just had an email back from RM bullion and they say that any item that is listed as "no longer available " this states this item will no longer be struck.

Sounds like they will no longer be striking or listing the coin after filling their current dealer orders 

11 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

I just had an email back from RM bullion and they say that any item that is listed as "no longer available " this states this item will no longer be struck.

Sounds like they will no longer be striking or listing the coin after filling their current dealer orders 

Really?  That’s nuts!  They could sell these 10 times over with the demand.  I’ve got 2 on order with Chards. 

20 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

Thanks for the update. It is interesting how they have different replies 🤷🏻‍♂️😅