• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens Beasts Completer 1oz gold bullion are they in stock anywhere ?

21 minutes ago, VelociteeSteel said:

Royal Mint now have the 1oz Gold bullion back in stock, pricey compared to others.........thought they weren't available anymore!

RM are milking the completer coins to death IMHO. Nice stand alone coin though for anyone who hasn't got the complete sets of 10

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

1 hour ago, motorbikez said:

RM are milking the completer coins to death IMHO. Nice stand alone coin though for anyone who hasn't got the complete sets of 10

Agreed, it's my only Gold QB coin as i was late to the party. (not arrived yet as it was a pre-order with Chards and now delayed, but i'm not bothered as i know i'll get it sometime).

On 09/06/2021 at 09:19, motorbikez said:

They are milking everything bullion and commemoratives they are double dipping, launching a product and then pumping different sizes later in the year plus  completely different sizes and weights out of the backdoor from companies like LPM.  You buy a coin on the launch and it effectively becomes obsolete or loses value/interest when they pump out the "new and improved" 2oz version.

8 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

They are milking everything bullion and commemoratives they are double dipping, launching a product and then pumping different sizes later in the year plus  completely different sizes and weights out of the backdoor from companies like LPM.  You buy a coin on the launch and it effectively becomes obsolete or loses value/interest when they pump out the "new and improved" 2oz version.

Isn't it quite straightforward with the Beast bullion gold though? The Beasts themselves 1/4 oz or 1 oz, the Completer 1 oz?

22 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Isn't it quite straightforward with the Beast bullion gold though? The Beasts themselves 1/4 oz or 1 oz, the Completer 1 oz?

Am I just talking solely about gold bullion? No for example I bought a 5oz gold proof completer and they also sold a 10oz gold proof completer out of the back door, same for the 1kg silver proof, hay presto! A 2kg silver proof turns up on  LPM. 

once we all pile into the 1oz gold completer it would not require too much imagination from them to knock out more as they know were are all suckers and will keep on buying them. 

24 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Am I just talking solely about gold bullion? No for example I bought a 5oz gold proof completer and they also sold a 10oz gold proof completer out of the back door, same for the 1kg silver proof, hay presto! A 2kg silver proof turns up on  LPM. 

once we all pile into the 1oz gold completer it would not require too much imagination from them to knock out more as they know were are all suckers and will keep on buying them. 

Did I say you were just talking about bullion? No, because obviously you weren't.

My point remains. The bullion is quite straightforward imo. They won't do a 1/4, the design doesn't allow it. A 2oz, a 5 oz? Maybe, but the 1oz is clearly 'the one to have' for the bullion collectors of the set. I only have the Lion and Griffin so bought this coin on its own merits as nice bullion at what I consider to be a pretty reasonable premium.

Edited by kimchi

Atkinson's have an 'aim to dispatch within seven working days' on a tube of these. Chard's are not my favourite dealer but, given the delay anyway, might be worth considering for orders of multiples considering the saving (including the added postage cost). Worth keeping an eye on maybe, they're about a £1 cheaper as of right now even on one, but there is the wait.

Edited by kimchi

7 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

What's LPM? 

Also I heard they were releasing a 2oz silver and maybe a 10 oz too? 

Do you know anything about these?

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/05/2021 at 13:53, LawrenceChard said:

We just received our first delivery, but it is only a small qty, already sold weeks ago.

Our next inward delivery is looking more like late June, but we have spent most of the last year waiting for stuff.

Quality looks good for bullon.

I just checked, and we bought (and paid for) this batch last month.

Got our second delivery today...

2021elizabethiigoldbullionqueensbeastscompleter1ozthreeandahalfmonsterboxes-350coins-groupshotcrop.thumb.jpg.d15c8b1a546871287f4abdacd2cc6bfa.jpg

All pre-ordered, but more due in soon.

Hopefully, the delivery lag will be shorter for the next batch.

Chards

On 10/06/2021 at 11:49, GoldDiggerDave said:

When we were thinking about buying the Perth Mint's One Tonne Gold Kangaroo Nugget, we thought, no, if we do, they will just issue a two tonne one to annoy us! 

perth-mint-bullion-3711.jpg.ab27752f2788c712a44c598949d3c3d3.jpg

So I decided not to bother.

🙂

Chards

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

When we were thinking about buying the Perth Mint's One Tonne Gold Kangaroo Nugget, we thought, no, if we do, they will just issue a two tonne one to annoy us! 

perth-mint-bullion-3711.jpg.ab27752f2788c712a44c598949d3c3d3.jpg

So I decided not to bother.

🙂

To be fair, it does still look like you're trying to shift it while the fuzz aren't looking. 10/10 for effort, sir.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 27/05/2021 at 16:50, Midasfrog said:

Just a quick question about the Queens Beasts 1oz gold bullion Completer has anyone seen these in stock anywhere ?

Has the production run finished 😲

Royal Mint bullion says no longer available 😱 👉🤕  a FOMO moment 😂

On 28/05/2021 at 09:29, GoldDiggerDave said:

Won’t be long before we all look back and wish we bought tubes of these! 

On 28/05/2021 at 19:20, Foster88 said:

It seems that these are low mintage for bullion if RM have already stopped selling them.

On 02/06/2021 at 16:57, Coverte said:

Sorry, not what I was saying, or at least meant.

I meant that resultant from the relatively small cost premium by RM when available (as bullion), when your kids/grandkids come to sell or whatever, the hype we're seeing now will be over and their value may well potentially be little different to your collection of gold Brits/similar, they're all bullion at the end of the day, I have 8 already from a mix of buys, so most dealers may just value them as bullion - rightly or wrongly - anybody's guess.

Regarding volume minted, I have no idea, but in many instances Chards show a/the minted/released number, often including bullion coins (certainly for early 2000's sovs where volumes were smallish) so they maybe able to do the same with these.

I don't know if Chards will have that ability in going forward, but they are always my first port of call, both to buy coins/bars and equally to seek info.

On 04/06/2021 at 09:48, BYK said:

Ok cool. Thanks for the reply and explanation. 

I wish I had bought more than one now:( 

On 05/06/2021 at 04:11, SilverStorm said:

I'm debating whether or not I should pick up a QB Completer, I noticed it's available for purchase at a Canadian online bullion dealer.   It would mean I would have to postpone my GML collection.   Decisions, decisions!

Edit: nevermind, it's sold out. 😑

On 09/06/2021 at 08:56, VelociteeSteel said:

Royal Mint now have the 1oz Gold bullion back in stock, pricey compared to others.........thought they weren't available anymore!

On 01/07/2021 at 19:45, LawrenceChard said:

Got our second delivery today...

2021elizabethiigoldbullionqueensbeastscompleter1ozthreeandahalfmonsterboxes-350coins-groupshotcrop.thumb.jpg.d15c8b1a546871287f4abdacd2cc6bfa.jpg

All pre-ordered, but more due in soon.

Hopefully, the delivery lag will be shorter for the next batch.

I don't know who else has the one ounce gold Completer bullion coins in stock, but I do know that @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer bought some in late on Friday, and still have some left, as of posting this.

https://www.chards.co.uk/2021-queens-beasts-completer-one-oz-gold-bullion-coin/14554

There is a decent quantity, but one single buyer could and might buy the lot.

We could run a competition to guess at what time we will sell out.

😎

Chards