• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Full Stack / Full Collection Photos

12 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

Dates are all over the place 1873 - 2022

There is 120. I used to have about 160 and a few more brits but never had the opportunity to post

Be more interested towards the Gillicks & Machins..?

nice stack all the same sir 👌🏽

17 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

There is 120. I used to have about 160 and a few more brits but never had the opportunity to post

That's roughly £77K in gold by my count. Got any silver? 

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

33 minutes ago, Anth said:

After nearly a year of stacking/collecting, I’ve done a quick count and realised I’m over the 100oz of silver figure I aimed for this year .. thanks to many of the members for the Great deals so far, my treasure chest is coming on nicely!IMG_4796.thumb.jpeg.32775a3a2c56f1f0e89c8b8d2936110b.jpeg

Great looking collection!🤔😮

1 hour ago, Fenlander1 said:

Every pirate needs a treasure chest just basic bullion nothing fancy but it might need to be a bit bigger the plundering has been good of late. 😄 🤣 

20231022_163609.jpg

Looks Great! Your correct, the forum has some right old bargains as of late, best time to fill them up 

2 hours ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

🤔😮👍👍👍

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26/08/2023 at 08:58, daca said:

99% of my stack (missing only the 5 lei romanian silver coins with Carol I from 1880-1883)

Silver

IMG_20230819_085431.thumb.jpg.1f9fd3e1c86500f448176a0d01c08a7e.jpg

Gold

IMG_20230819_092413.thumb.jpg.714bbdfe815a608e637144525c29d3a0.jpg

Platinum

IMG_20230819_091444.thumb.jpg.42badcfb1f3641e123523dcb7a9203af.jpg

Nice platinum Britannia! I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off it if I had one!

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Olliecobs said:

Full silver stack at present. 
Just over 175oz  (5.466kg) 

Never seems like it’s enough 😂

IMG_2376.jpeg

It's never enough... never, never, NEVER I TELL YOU.... its precious and shiny and shiny and shiny.. and it's precious.... buy more!!! You know you want to

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

1 hour ago, SovereignBull said:

A few in the post and just a couple to go! 

Britannia 1998 - 2024

IMG_4410.jpeg

You don’t mess around do you? Great stuff 🖖

Coins are not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. (Joseph Campbell).

Just now, Aldebaran said:

You don’t mess around do you? Great stuff 🖖

Once I set myself a goal I usually go all in and can’t really rest easy until it’s completed! My slightly Autistic, OCD trait! 
I try not to set more than one goal at a time as I just struggle with not putting all my effort into just one! 
Once this is done I’ve got to somehow buy 10 more sovereigns before the end of the year which I’m not sure is possible but I’ll give it a good go!

1 hour ago, SovereignBull said:

Once I set myself a goal I usually go all in and can’t really rest easy until it’s completed! My slightly Autistic, OCD trait! 
I try not to set more than one goal at a time as I just struggle with not putting all my effort into just one! 
Once this is done I’ve got to somehow buy 10 more sovereigns before the end of the year which I’m not sure is possible but I’ll give it a good go!

We all do things differently, it’s great to see your progress 🖖

Coins are not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. (Joseph Campbell).

2 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

Added a few sovereigns to the collection the other day. Just thought I'd take a pic of what was in that box.

sovereigncollection.thumb.jpg.68df408e526ff5962c656dd20debd886.jpg Mostly just the full & half sovereigns but a few other bits.

Looking great😮😮what’s in the capsules 🤔😮😮