• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Full Stack / Full Collection Photos

A reminder.  This thread is for photos only.  If you want to discussion and quote people's stacks, please use the "photo discussion" thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

You recently developed a love for bars or have you always liked them? I've never had one

Been all over the shop with my collecting silver, world gold, high grade British and now bars 

For me bars are simpler and less stressful that numismatic stuff it's just easier 

7 hours ago, Centauri167 said:

Looks nice but paying so much premium extra for 1gr. bars is something I can not understand ...

How did you know how much I paid for them ? Just out of Interest @Centauri167

Getting dire this forum with peoples running commentary especially with members with 0 feedback all experts never traded 

Happy new year 

Edited by Leonmarsh

5 minutes ago, Anth said:

Pretty small in comparison to some of yours, but after a few months collecting I’m pretty happy 

122299F8-83BF-426C-861C-8BFED782CEF7.jpeg

Some nice pieces in there. If you ever want to sell the Isle of man archangel let me know...... I live with regret of not picking one up when I had the chance lol. Nice haul buddy and good luck with your future additions.  

16 minutes ago, Anth said:

Pretty small in comparison to some of yours, but after a few months collecting I’m pretty happy 

122299F8-83BF-426C-861C-8BFED782CEF7.jpeg

Looks great. Just wait until you get the itch for the yellow peril!!

Seriously though, great collection, you already have 20 odd ounces more silver than 99.9% of the population, so we'll done.

1 hour ago, Mtaybar said:

Some nice pieces in there. If you ever want to sell the Isle of man archangel let me know...... I live with regret of not picking one up when I had the chance lol. Nice haul buddy and good luck with your future additions.  

I was lucky enough to get that this week, Martin at silver trader got 25 or so in I think, sold pretty quickly 

33 minutes ago, Anth said:

I was lucky enough to get that this week, Martin at silver trader got 25 or so in I think, sold pretty quickly 

Yeah, I dithered too long and missed them. I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled and be ready to pounce if I see another one.