• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Full Stack / Full Collection Photos

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

Some pics taken for the record a bit ago. Most of the gold and silver

Insurance pic 1.jpg

Insurance pic 2 g.jpg

Insurance pic 3.jpg

Insurance pic 4.jpg

Insurance pic 5.jpg

Rings.jpg

Stunning, especially the gold, that's some great work. Mind if I ask how long it took to amass such an impressive collection? Be warned though if you say, "Since December", I will set the hoover on you!!

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

1 minute ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Stunning, especially the gold, that's some great work. Mind if I ask how long it took to amass such an impressive collection? Be warned though if you say, "Since December", I will set the hoover on you!!

It's been a few years. All though I have said I met salesman 32 at a dyson convention in December then went wild. Sorry @James32

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Paul said:

Yesterdays safe deposit visit for summer stocktaking, arranged some of the big boy gold for a couple of pics   

I must stop buying proofs and stick to bullion

IMG_5487.thumb.JPG.6b78e48b9558f0df5e88886d56586afc.JPG

IMG_5488-Copy.thumb.JPG.dc40fe01d389976abc4c92c4a2cdd3c2.JPG

I think the proof you have got are all really good choices though mate, they will go up faster than most gold I suspect
Those Jubilee £5 are absolute crackers and will be highly sought after (imo)
Really nice stack, congrats 

1 minute ago, Paul said:

The Jubilee's are all from the annual set with the Jody Clark portrait, limited to just 100 total.  So i own 6% of the market.

Hopefully my hunch they'll do well will pay off in a few decades time in retirement 

I would put money on it.

mntage is everything for modern proofs 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...