• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

11 hours ago, Numistacker said:

From what I hear the 1/10th will have a mintage of 300 and the 1/4oz will have 500 but with Mexico it could be double or half.

Those are likely to be the two lowest mintage gold BU coins this year.

Darn, Numistacker must move markets (or bought them all for himself! :D ) Can't find the 1/10 anywhere on the usual online dealers (but did pick up a 1/4)

Darn, Numistacker must move markets (or bought them all for himself! [emoji3] ) Can't find the 1/10 anywhere on the usual online dealers (but did pick up a 1/4)

I managed to get just the one as they were severely rationed)) I would have liked more but hey ho

Cant see me lossing o this even if the premium drops off abit in a few yers.

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

8 hours ago, Silvergun said:

Still haven't got mine , ordered from them many times in the past  and have never had to phone them before i receive delivery , not impressed !

Same as that. Bought mine on 28 June. Still waiting.

Why is a phone call necessary here? It's bought and paid for.

Send via Royal Mail Special Delivery to the address provided.?

Yes a bargain indeed. Very decent of [mention=3176]RegalStacker[/mention] to offer the coin at such a bargain price.

I wonder how many of you guys would offer me one of these at £390? My guess is none of you!! It's not a market price it's a [emoji320] present and if@Regalstacker carries on like this my guess is there will only be a RegalStacker on Patreon and nowhere else.
Yes a bargain indeed. Very decent of [mention=3176]RegalStacker[/mention] to offer the coin at such a bargain price.

I wonder how many of you guys would offer me one of these at £390? My guess is none of you!! It's not a market price it's a [emoji320] present and if@Regalstacker carries on like this my guess is there will only be a RegalStacker on Patreon and nowhere else.

5 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

I wonder how many of you guys would offer me one of these at £390? My guess is none of you!! It's not a market price it's a emoji320.png present and if@Regalstacker carries on like this my guess is there will only be a RegalStacker on Patreon and nowhere else.

I wonder how many of you guys would offer me one of these at £390? My guess is none of you!! It's not a market price it's a emoji320.png present and if@Regalstacker carries on like this my guess is there will only be a RegalStacker on Patreon and nowhere else.

There is method behind the madness :lol:

There is a method in my madness, only time will tell, I have enough gold and silver to cover me, but not enough crypto, I am covering what I am doing with my Bitcoin which I paid £660 for pus I have 1 free Bitcoin Cash.
If the Crypto's rocket I buy more gold and silver, if not I am ok.
Life is not just keeping for ones self, I see the joy I bring makes me happy makes me feel free, giving back has its place some might say I aim stupid but to each his own
I can't take it with me, if I can help some so be it

@regalclaus we all love you here ....
There is a method in my madness, only time will tell, I have enough gold and silver to cover me, but not enough crypto, I am covering what I am doing with my Bitcoin which I paid £660 for pus I have 1 free Bitcoin Cash.
If the Crypto's rocket I buy more gold and silver, if not I am ok.
Life is not just keeping for ones self, I see the joy I bring makes me happy makes me feel free, giving back has its place some might say I aim stupid but to each his own
I can't take it with me, if I can help some so be it

@regalclaus we all love you here ....

4 hours ago, 4Nines7Hills said:

A 2005 Australian Proof sovereign a good price as i  bought just before Trump war tweets 

a very underrated coin in my opinion, better than buying bullion at the same price:)

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

30 minutes ago, morezone said:

Back from grading from NGC and 70s across the board.

2002 Jubilee £25 and 1/4 Platinum Koala were just loose coins in caps so thought I'd might as well neaten them up.  I hadn't noticed the Eagle privy on the Koala until I saw the label.  The £25 is same the same spec as a sovereign.

2000 Isle Man and Gibraltar coins were bough close to spot and are 1/5 oz each.  Not really my cup of tea but it was something different and a good size and price.  Minted by The Royal Mint and came boxed with COA but took up a lot of room.

2010 Piedfort Maples came boxed and again too up quite a bit of space.  The gold is the main coin but thought I might as well get the silver done as well and keep them as a pair.

2017 Chinese Rooster Medal.  Came boxed etc and is a keeper so thought I'd slab it to make for better viewing.

2017 Rwanda Rooster.  Only 100 minted so might as well.  If it had been normal high volume minted bullion I wouldn't have bothered.  Well happy to get a 70 with this one with it being such an expensive coin in the first place.

2016 & 2017 1/4 Korean Tigers.  Boxed with COA etc and are keepers so slabbed to reduce space and make for easier viewing and storage.

2017-08-14 11.07.43.jpg

2017-08-14 11.08.27.jpg

Love that graded golden Year of the Rooster! Congrats my friend! Also those Korean Tigers... First time i see them being graded an PF70. Very nice! 

3 hours ago, PolarPanda said:

A very big thank you @Jester for the help with this one. Today i received 2 Britannia Rules the Waves PR69 slabbed coins. Love them! Error coins always have something special... :) 

Britannia.jpg

Happy to help my friend. This is what we're about here on the Forum in my opinion. I think this was a smart pick-up on your part. I'm glad to hear you like them.