• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

2 minutes ago, Jvsvanman said:

Had a bit of a reorganise today and stumbled across an old favourite of mine , probably one of my favourite single pieces……………….Pheasant gold piece for size comparison only.

IMG_3533.jpeg

IMG_3534.jpeg

IMG_3535.jpeg

IMG_3536.jpeg

IMG_3538.jpeg

Detail on that is immense. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

6 hours ago, James32 said:

Big thanks to @BriEarl

PXL_20240305_123334421.jpg

PXL_20240305_123329054.jpg

PXL_20240305_123319346.jpg

5 hours ago, James32 said:

Big thanks to @DevonNumismaticthe double sovereign whilst not from the RM and purists may turn their nose up...it's bloody stunning.

PXL_20240305_123727802.jpg

PXL_20240305_123734599.MP.jpg

Wow - what fab coins - brilliant 🌞

A coin is not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

4 hours ago, Jvsvanman said:

Had a bit of a reorganise today and stumbled across an old favourite of mine , probably one of my favourite single pieces……………….Pheasant gold piece for size comparison only.

IMG_3533.jpeg

IMG_3534.jpeg

IMG_3535.jpeg

IMG_3536.jpeg

IMG_3538.jpeg

That’s a beautiful piece of silver and the underside dome style with all the intricate designs had me zooming in & admiring them for a decent amount of time! 

27 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

Doesn’t really matter what spot price is doing when you are able to addle a little gold to the stack!

Half carded memorial sov nicely tipped my gold stack to a smidge over 100g of pure gold 😊

IMG_4328.jpeg

IMG_4331.jpeg

IMG_4330.jpeg

😮well done! We all like a smidge of gold😮🤔

5 hours ago, theman73 said:

No, but you can make at least 15% profit on them reselling. 

Sell them at £2.30 each

Edited by Brit2023
Can’t count.

5 minutes ago, Petra said:

🤔😮oh no, more silver. Great design, however, prefer this to be on a gold coin🤔😮

IMG_0535.jpeg

IMG_0536.jpeg

Boy have I got great news for you . . .

https://www.royalmint.com/great-engravers/george-and-the-dragon/st-george-and-the-dragon-2024-2oz-gold-proof-coin/

Edited by Silverlocks

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

43 minutes ago, Petra said:

😮🤔mmmmm…. may look on the secondary market later….🤔🤔😁

I think they used to make some other coin with that design as well.  Can't remember what it was called, though. 

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

2 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

Fame at last!

Silver 50p five coin set - Bagpuss 50th anniversary

I feature on every coin.  😁

image.thumb.png.c720a68c0e48a5e6bfe3f8f8f481e731.png

Very apt text on the coin.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip