• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Vienna Philharmonic 2018 Silver Coins

Message added by ChrisSilver,

absolutely gutted for @bestg77. and the first time i’ve heard of something not actually being sent on TSF. personally would rather get nothing than a bag of sweets. 😭😭😭😭 that’s pure bad mind 

23 minutes ago, Boruta said:

It is still a mystery for me, why he sent a pack of candies.... I am not even a fan of sweets. Maybe I should change my nick to Candyman....

To have proof of delivery in case you make a complaint.

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

I believe if previous sellers have bank payment details from this scumbag they can send through PM to the people involved avoiding GDPR infractions to TSF. Then you can hunt him down on social media, pitchforks and send in the hounds.

There is a guy done the same thing elsewhere today- wonder if it’s the same.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

I wish you the best of luck and hopefully get some help from your bank. 

Having read this sellers feedback, it seems all he ever sold were 2018 Silver Philharmonics.  Sold to some big name members to establish a good feedback history so that one day he could plan his big scam.  Hopefully karma comes to him 

Never Chase and Never Regret 

I also got taken by this. Checked his profile beforehand, saw great feedback from the likes of @James32 and reckoned he was ok. Nothing forthcoming.

Also have to say, I wrote to @ChrisSilver on Saturday asking for information on this seller and he hasn't even bothered to reply. That ads insult to injury.