• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Memorial Bullion Sovereign

Skyfiller

2 minutes ago, Goldfever20 said:

Wait a couple of months and you will get them for less. I am waiting for my proof sets first, no rush. 

dont-buy-any-of-those-dont-buy-it.gif

I cost average so want to lock in todays prices so they are at the same/similar level to my sales this week.
Wont be going big on these though, just a couple of fulls and halfs, and a double if spot drops enough to make them reasonable 

1 minute ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

These ones?   https://www.chards.co.uk/2022-gold-bullion-sovereign-elizabeth-ii-memorial-coin/18111    

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!.   We are missing a total trick here...............If we are all ordering these we should all use our collective buying power to mp them up at 7% premium. 

You volunteering to organise there Dave :) 

These ones?   https://www.chards.co.uk/2022-gold-bullion-sovereign-elizabeth-ii-memorial-coin/18111    

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!.   We are missing a total trick here...............If we are all ordering these we should all use our collective buying power to mp them up at 7% premium. 

You know what, I was thinking the same thing. Get enough of us to buy 100 and it’s a pretty decent saving! I’m just window shopping for now though. Not in a hurry for these 👍🏼

@James32 we could ask?

@ChardsCoinandBullionDealer any chance of a TSF bulk order for the 2022 memorial bullion sovereigns?     I know theres individual compliancy etc but  we all have accounts with you any chance we could get some numbers together and we can all have a share of the  premium saving?    

Great question.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, SheepStacker said:

Urgh, I said I wouldn't, but I just did. Pre-ordered one from Atkinsons. £398 before postage!* £405 total

Thought you had bought 10 - moneybags :) think its 398 posted it works out for with the break..