• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Royal Mint Annual Sets

3 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Ooh! There is a two coin 50p set. In silver and gold. Just heard about this. Not sure of gold but the silver is a 700 mintage and has the special release coin with the two obverses.

Is it on the website? 

1 minute ago, Iacabu said:

Why does it let you go through checkout when it's awaiting stock? 

Will you actually get a coin? 

In my experience you will get the coin. They normally do that when they are running low on the coin.

Just now, Alz111 said:

Is it on the website? 

It should be, yes. I was so far down the queue I called my account manager and ordered over the phone. Very lucky for me that he was able to speak to me!

I would call in if, like me, you were in the thousands down the queue. It is priced at just under £140.00 for the two coin set.

1 minute ago, Fivepoundfred said:

The BU 50P two coin set has horseback - now sold out, also the silver proof two coin 50p has it.

Cheers. Cant view the website yet but dont think I'll bother with these.

3 minutes ago, danmc82 said:

In my experience you will get the coin. They normally do that when they are running low on the coin.

Thanks, I think you're right as the 10oz was in my basket but then it disappeared and is no longer available 

www.fyldecoins.co.uk

Surely this isn't fair on collectors, I have no issue with with a broad release but they should be releasing the info beforehand so people know what's coming and can ask questions. There are going to be loads of **** ups.

Good luck everyone @ArgentSmith PM sent

I placed an order but after submitting payment details, it chucked me back out to the basket which still had my item in.

So I tried again with a different payment card and the same thing happened.

The item doesn't appear in my order history, but both cards have had payment taken from them! Has that happened to anyone else before, and am I likely to get 0 coins or 2 coins now?!

6 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Not sure. The mintage suggested they were doing something else. Seems just the 50p in gold and silver are in sets. 

Hi Andrew. I haven’t seen the 50p gold set. Is this only available via Rm account managers? Do you know the price? Many thanks.