• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

33 minutes ago, apachebleu said:

Still, best get ready to queue chaps,though I suspect it may be a short one

Not much point queueing these days, RM sell to many of the dealers as well these past six months, so you'll normally find the likes of Chards, BBP etc are also selling at the same time and prices.

7 minutes ago, MBTPSilver said:

Not much point queueing these days, RM sell to many of the dealers as well these past six months, so you'll normally find the likes of Chards, BBP etc are also selling at the same time and prices.

Yeah but with the 500 reverse proofs I don't want to chance missing it.

Just looking, who in their right mind is spending 12.5k on the 5oz gold proof? That's just so weird to me the idea that niche exists

Just now, apachebleu said:

I assume that will come later like the last few releases? I wonder why they don't just release them together

Thought I remembered it being the same time for Yale and Lion 🤔 

It'll come

Just now, paulmerton said:

They did last last time.

Yeah obvs not for the Panther but the other two

52 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Note that it's called the Black Bull of Clarence on the list of Tudor beasts at https://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/ranges/the-royal-tudor-beasts/seymour-panther-2022/the-tudor-beasts-collection/, but only Bull of Clarence on the coin.

I had forgotten it was on a 2018 coin where they did use the full name:

https://www.royalmint.com/discover/uk-coins/queens-beasts-the-black-bull-of-clarence

1 minute ago, JamesH said:

I guess if you already have the others, can afford it and will enjoy it, then probably 👍🏼

Only have one proof so I'll pass I think....collect the bullion series 🙂

1 minute ago, JamesH said:

I guess if you already have the others, can afford it and will enjoy it, then probably 👍🏼

Just now, lst65 said:

Only have one proof so I'll pass I think....collect the bullion series 🙂

Good choice. Same amount of gold and better looking (in my opinion). Hopefully be available from dealers soon 👍🏼

3 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Got the frikkin 2-coin silver reverse proof set.

Curiously, there is no max mintage specified for the reverse proof coin; only the presentation limit of 500. 🤔 

Hmm, I hadn't noticed that. I got the set too, I think it's a fun little collection, look forward to seeing them in the metal

Just pre ordered the silver proof from BBP (sorry) as im locked out of my RM account. I've rung them so many times about it and nothing ever gets done!

Can i assume there wont be any mintage limits on the 2oz bullion?

Will need 4 but need to save my money back for a month or 2 before i purchase them.

21 minutes ago, AaaGee said:

Just pre ordered the silver proof from BBP (sorry) as im locked out of my RM account. I've rung them so many times about it and nothing ever gets done!

Can i assume there wont be any mintage limits on the 2oz bullion?

Will need 4 but need to save my money back for a month or 2 before i purchase them.

No there's no mintage limit on the bullion as far as I'm aware. You have until the end of the year to get them at their normal bullion price so no rush. Just a case now of when those are released as well