• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

26 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I had a silver set as well about then. It was an stonker of a set. Wish I kept it but sold it for a good cause so can't be too disappointed. 

18 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Just found my old sales post for it.... only had it for a few months so about July - August release would've been about right. 

Oh yes I remember you sold the set as you needed funds for your engagement ring. 🥹

I have always wished I had bought 2x sets in retrospect. They were rather affordable. And I’d have sold one to you at original price now, if you wanted one again, because not everything in life is about making $$$. 

20 minutes ago, StackerBritt said:

Wow those reverse proofs look awesome 

They are incredibly detailed for a coin roughly the size of a 20p. A beautiful set to have if you can find one. 

10 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Oh yes I remember you sold the set as you needed funds for your engagement ring. 🥹

I have always wished I had bought 2x sets in retrospect. They were rather affordable. And I’d have sold one to you at original price now, if you wanted one again, because not everything in life is about making $$$. 

I Appreciate the sentiment mucker. I'd love another one eventually. These already are like hens teeth now.

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

Is this it??

Looks more Billy goat than Bull..

Hopefully it's a miracle in gold 😆 

Body of a lion at best.

Tbf... Royal Mint's own stock pictures never really make anything look that good but in the flesh a lot are much much better. Hopefully this is one of those lol

Just now, Mtaybar said:

Tbf... Royal Mint's own stock pictures never really make anything look that good but in the flesh a lot are much much better. Hopefully this is one of those lol

Lower half is a fekin lion... so now they are only re-engraving half the die 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, modofantasma said:

Fooksake 😫🤣 looks more like a bunny rabbit 

Strangest bunny rabbit I've ever seen 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, James32 said:

Lower half is a fekin lion... so now they are only re-engraving half the die 😆 

We need a side by side now for comparison lol

2 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Well the tail is a bit long and the ears a bit short for a rabbit..... I don't know what to compare it to but James reckons a lion so 🤷‍♂️

28 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

🤔

image.png.9943b1132f065aeb299905cfb1cd70e8.png

IMG_20220924_130505.jpg