• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens beasts set

So disappointed with RM... just got the email from them and went on the website to see everything sold out. What's the point RM!?

Are you guys getting heads up on releases like these else where?

I know some dealers get a heads up, even this topic was only started a few hours ago...

1 minute ago, Touvex said:

So disappointed with RM... just got the email from them and went on the website to see everything sold out. What's the point RM!?

I know some dealers get a heads up, even this topic was only started a few hours ago...

I asked them several times about the 2oz silver completer. First time they said it was an error. I even asked them if they were sure on that and they said trade only. I don't get why...

4 minutes ago, SilverJacks said:

I asked them several times about the 2oz silver completer. First time they said it was an error. I even asked them if they were sure on that and they said trade only. I don't get why...

Because they are useless...

6 minutes ago, Touvex said:

1!!

It is just a matter of looking at the RM website from 8.45am onwards and seeing if there is a queue.  Then waiting... to see what is released!  I was not aware of the 2oz silver proof Completer until about 9.15am despite being on the website at 9am.

1 minute ago, Zhorro said:

It is just a matter of looking at the RM website from 8.45am onwards and seeing if there is a queue.  Then waiting... to see what is released!  I was not aware of the 2oz silver proof Completer until about 9.15am despite being on the website at 9am.

But did you know it was getting released today? Or just check everyday?

1 minute ago, Zhorro said:

I must admit.. as I start on the PC early anyways .. I always log into the RM site on Mondays as 9 out 10 they release something

1 minute ago, Touvex said:

But did you know it was getting released today? Or just check everyday?

No, I did not know they were being released today (quite often the RM does not tell people when they are issuing things - I know this sounds crazy).  But Monday is a popular day for new releases.

I just asked them why I was given wrong info on 2oz silver completer. The guy basically said there are occasions where info is accidentally released and the staff are in a difficult position as they are forbidden from saying anything. I wanted to be annoyed but ended up feeling bad for him...

1 minute ago, SilverJacks said:

I just asked them why I was given wrong info on 2oz silver completer. The guy basically said there are occasions where info is accidentally released and the staff are in a difficult position as they are forbidden from saying anything. I wanted to be annoyed but ended up feeling bad for him...

‘I wanted to be annoyed’…. is there a better phrase for modern times? 😄

Just now, SilverJacks said:

Would anyone offer their opinion on the 1/4 silver set...

I'm wondering whether to settle for it or just leave empty handed...

It looks cute and all, but is it a little lame? 

If the mintage was in the low hundreds I would have gone for it, but its not for me as is. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

10 minutes ago, SilverJacks said:

Migh buy one, as you say, just to not be empty handed :(

12 minutes ago, SilverJacks said:

to be fair I got one as it goes with my gold ones.... now I feel balanced 🙂

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Thanks @Zhorro for the heads up! I'm not usually that lucky!

Well done RM, that's how coins should be released, randomly not timed where everyone has their mates and family buying too.

Congrats to everyone on TSF who bought.

Got the 2Oz set (about 1 1/2 hrs ago) so happy with that. I hope they dont remember when i got buyers remorse and sent back the 1/4 Oz gold WHO proof that was £600! 

@motorbikez and @NewCoins for the heads up to this - not on the mail list (sorry if that galls anyone!) but this is my PP membership paid for i hope!!

Edited by leotsend