• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens beasts set

I am currently really pleased I have have 2oz 2021 queens beast set with the 2oz completer. 

Bit of a stressful morning, can't wait to get them in the post.

Thanks for the heads up on the 2oz completer @motorbikezwhich is the reason I was stalking the Royal Mint in the first place. 

Ended up spending 10x what the 2oz completer would have cost buy certainly not complaining.

18 minutes ago, Vern said:

Looks like the kilo gold is still available.

I wonder if any of the 16 buyers bothers to even use cashback, don't throw up in your mouth over that thought.

Nice Coins though.

I always us topcashabck!   At one point i was getting cash back on gold bullion before they nurfed that! 

1 hour ago, Jeffers46 said:

Keep refreshing the pages guys- just managed to get a 2oz ten coin set

Well done mate. 😊

I noticed that the 1/4 oz silver 10 coin set and the 1/4 oz gold 10 coin set had a COA inside the box, but the silver 2 oz 10 coin set didn't and there isn't a drawer at the bottom, which sometimes contains the COA, which is more to do with the larger sized coins.

When you get your 10 coin 2 oz set, could you let us know if you actually receive a COA?

I just find that a bit odd.

Thanks 👍

Edited by GoldenGriffin

25 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

I always us topcashabck!   At one point i was getting cash back on gold bullion before they nurfed that! 

These days for releases like these where they are likely to go in minutes I tend to not bother incase issues arise with ordering. 

I had a little scare this morning, the transaction had to be approved in my banking app, which I did then as soon as I did that I got a text from my bank to say suspicious activity was this you? 

Whats the point in having an app authentication tool if it just blocks and doesnt matter. 

Simple text message to say "yes" it was me and card is unlocked. Fortunately the set was still available the second time I went to checkout and this second time it went through all OK. 

But on other releases this could have been a auto miss out because of my idiotic bank....

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

These days for releases like these where they are likely to go in minutes I tend to not bother incase issues arise with ordering. 

I had a little scare this morning, the transaction had to be approved in my banking app, which I did then as soon as I did that I got a text from my bank to say suspicious activity was this you? 

Whats the point in having an app authentication tool if it just blocks and doesnt matter. 

Simple text message to say "yes" it was me and card is unlocked. Fortunately the set was still available the second time I went to checkout and this second time it went through all OK. 

But on other releases this could have been a auto miss out because of my idiotic bank....

YEP, VERY ANNOYING AND STRESSFUL.....

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Just now, BackyardBullion said:

I do not use my app for paying for RM on crazy launch days for that reason it can stop the transition and by the time you have re done it it's sold out.....Learned my less with that.     I just use the wife's bank account😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Any confirmation on the 2oz silver QB mintage figures?  The set is 300 but no mention of the total mintage figure for each coin.  If it's only 300 then this set is a total bargain! 

Fingers crossed.

They will probably have an extended enhanced set in a few months...

2 hours ago, Touvex said:

So disappointed with RM... just got the email from them and went on the website to see everything sold out. What's the point RM!?

Are you guys getting heads up on releases like these else where?

I know some dealers get a heads up, even this topic was only started a few hours ago...

No its just pot luck, as someone mentioned ALWAYS look on RM website on a Monday morning 9- 9.15 am any later & anything of interest to real collectors is gone.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

2 hours ago, Spanishsilver said:

I got a 2oz completer. I’m surprised as the lady at the mint said it wasn’t being released to the public 😆

DB789512-8DEB-4B2C-8A82-2EFAB28B4F55.jpeg

That's interesting I've just looked at my order status & it says order completed & dispatched, so we'll see in a day or two if 2oz completer that's not a completer appears.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

I'm confused..I'm registered with the RM...I always register for new arrivals when!!!they send me emails of new coins coming out but never get a chance to see them let alone purchase them..are these just for special clients/dealers etc??

Regards 

@SilverJacks Well the 1/4oz in golds are great looking little coins and I think the silver proof QBs are the best looking of all these coins so they'll look great I think. Only thing is they'll never make a 1/4oz completer if that even matters to you. Did you manage to grab yourself a set? 

Edited by DeepSpace
intended as a reply to silverjacks

34 minutes ago, motorbikez said:

That's interesting I've just looked at my order status & it says order completed & dispatched, so we'll see in a day or two if 2oz completer that's not a completer appears.

That screenshot was from 17/6/21 when I was lied to 😆I’ve just checked my order and it is still in open orders. I have seen some people on the Facebook groups getting cancellation emails though 

Edited by Spanishsilver

2 minutes ago, Spanishsilver said:

That screenshot was from 17/6/21 when I was lied to 😆I’ve just checked my order and it is still in open orders. I have seen some people on the Facebook groups getting cancellation emails though 

Oh. Please don't say that!

My set seems to have moved to completed orders with a value (not zero) so I think that means that's good.

I am sure there were 50 left well after I ordered so hoping very much the completer will be OK, unless the RM site really is a mess.

Fingers crossed it moves to closed soon...

It's days like this, that makes me wonder, why i go to work and collect coins. It's just frustrating missing so georgeous sets and see them three ours later with 100% premium on top at eBay. Like the release politics by the RM are not frustrating enough. Next frustrating thing is that i need a magnifier so i can see the beasts on the 1/4 OZ of silver. At least i was able to get a minibeasts set. Not sure if i will like and enjoy it.

27 minutes ago, DeepSpace said:

@SilverJacks Well the 1/4oz in golds are great looking little coins and I think the silver proof QBs are the best looking of all these coins so they'll look great I think. Only thing is they'll never make a 1/4oz completer if that even matters to you. Did you manage to grab yourself a set? 

I did indeed. It was a "toys out the pram moment". Having never owned a full set, I was thinking of selling all my odd QB coins, buy this mini 1/4 set and be done with the bloody series 😂.

I'm glad I ordered now though, having seen them sell out relatively fast also. I'm sure they'll look good in the hand, if they get to hand without order being cancelled.

Yeah a 1/4 completer 😂...🔍... 🔬...

Did you manage to nab anything today?