• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2020 Una and the Lion

16 minutes ago, Paul said:

https://auctions.thecoincabinet.com/auctions/4-BOFH5/the-coin-cabinet-auction-15-0-buyer-premium?sort=high_estimate_desc&categories=4-BOFQW&limit=36

Coin Cabinet have a few graded silver ones in their latest sale (at the bottom of the link above) ending next Sunday

An MS70 already £850...eek !

NGC population:

MS70: 150

MS69: 132

MS68: 13

MS67: 4

1 hour ago, Paul said:

https://auctions.thecoincabinet.com/auctions/4-BOFH5/the-coin-cabinet-auction-15-0-buyer-premium?sort=high_estimate_desc&categories=4-BOFQW&limit=36

Coin Cabinet have a few graded silver ones in their latest sale (at the bottom of the link above) ending next Sunday

I have mine still raw and ungraded and vacuum sealed after a thorough inspection....looks like this one may well also be able to stand the test of time with a bit of luck....

2 hours ago, goldmember44 said:

That seems about right to me. I wonder what an MS70 should be expected to achieve, perhaps in the region of £1,000. There seems to be a lot of MS69's...not that many 70s, but I haven't checked the population yet.

A few PF70s have already sold at the £1K mark.

4 hours ago, Paul said:

I thought people might be tightening their belts and auction prices might be lower than expected

Clearly I am wrong! 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

I wouldn’t put anything past The RM at this point ! Lol. Their new hotshot marketing team have pumped out new versions of every conceivable type of quick buck designs they can think of at a rate of knots over the last 6 years or so....

1 hour ago, AndrewSL76 said:

When you are all saying ‘MS’ you must mean ‘PF’ or ‘PR’?

There haven’t been bullion Una’s released, have there????

🧐

Yes my apologies, I meant PF

Edited by goldmember44

I’ve got two silvers , 1 royal mint , 1 coin connection

both now have spotting !!! Even with being in a airtight container with gel packs

First coin for me that I was going to flip, so pretty gutted !!!

Has any one Advice or suggestions on , conservations? Grading? What grade would it get ? Lost premiums? Effect on resale cost ? Or what to do with them Etc 

27 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

I’ve got two silvers , 1 royal mint , 1 coin connection

both now have spotting !!! Even with being in a airtight container with gel packs

First coin for me that I was going to flip, so pretty gutted !!!

Has any one Advice or suggestions on , conservations? Grading? What grade would it get ? Lost premiums? Effect on resale cost ? Or what to do with them Etc 

I have two Silver Proof Una,s, both sent to Numistacker for Grading. One will not be Graded due to Spotting and a Micro Scratch, the other one was fine. I Purchased one from The Coin Connection and One From the Royal Mint, guess the Una that has Spotted Coinsters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the only thing to do with mine then , when the time is right is put them Fleabay with a honest description and hope for the best !!! But Going to wait for if and when a 2nd in the series comes around ! 

I could always give them to backyard they would look lovely melted down into one of hes globes lol 

• 3 weeks later...