• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

3 minutes ago, walesdave said:

I am liking these notes more and more...but as my stacking strategy is short term wealth storage, do you think these notes will keep their value? 

Short term, no.  Long term maybe but hard to say.  At the moment these notes are unheard of in the west and until there's a decent size collectors market for them they won't gain any value.  I wouldn't spend money on these for wealth storage.  Premiums are far too high and very niche market at present.

Yeah I was kidding about the date run. Just happens to be 3 in a row. In the other photo I was deliberately moving a torch around to find the angle that highlighted the crack. In person you can hardly see it.

Final delivery from NGC probably for a couple of months...

But interesting one.

This is the first graded queens beast in the world so far....MS69 for a RM bullion coin is great.

c8326edefd83c6a1841607b28446b155.jpg

The 30g Silver Baby Panda came back as an MS68 which is great for this coin.

bcb839cca8efc40a6af53f60b615ad0f.jpg

Here she is with her sister .. Only 200 of each have been minted.

a68f8063b546b45c30440526ec68c208.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of days late.....sorry :-(

But last Saturday i recieved 4 more 1oz Southern Cross buttons from Australia along with a 2015 Walking Liberty dollar - just for a bit of a change :-)

Silver stack is now 30 buttons and 2 dollars; finally doing better than Judus Escariot!!  

Royal mint bullion sent me my third 1/4 gold beast to replace the two faulty coins previously sent.

Guess what?

e72c0597c0944618b87fbca0e8f44203.jpg

My queen has been in a fight and has scars on her cheek... I am so not amused at RMB quality control.

Royal mint bullion sent me my third 1/4 gold beast to replace the two faulty coins previously sent.

Guess what?

e72c0597c0944618b87fbca0e8f44203.jpg

My queen has been in a fight and has scars on her cheek... I am so not amused at RMB quality control.

They must just like dealing with you [emoji14] 

I will have to threaten Numistacker next..