• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

1 hour ago, MaxeBaumann said:

Hello, the 2oz Una & the Lion arrived yesterday. I am thrilled with this coin, beautiful ultra high relief and antique finish. A really high quality mintage and I am more than satisfied. It's difficult to photograph the coin through the capsule, but I didn't want to open it either, sometimes you do more harm than good. Greetings from Maxe.

image.thumb.jpeg.eb43c2669867cb9bcb7b7f9bba4df8e2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d3bbdbe56b4f89692174cfbab3f4608c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.803dbb287d9ba984ed595a598ea1e542.jpeg

Beautiful - the designer has a fantastic imagination 🌞

A coin is not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

Amor Vincit Omnia.

2 hours ago, Aldebaran said:

Stunning detail on the Durga 2024 - fantastic 🌞

The Durga's are fab, i'm just waiting on Martin @SilverTrader to get a couple of other designs in so I can order mine as a batch

nice to see them close up as a coin too, great photos

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

2 minutes ago, Gordy said:

The Durga's are fab, i'm just waiting on Martin @SilverTrader to get a couple of other designs in so I can order mine as a batch

What else are you planning on getting?

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

3 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

What else are you planning on getting?

Princess Bari from Komsco and the Year of the Dragon Bhutan version when he gets them, oh.... and of course the Witchcraft Seeress, cant wait for those ones

1 minute ago, Gordy said:

Princess Bari from Komsco and the Year of the Dragon Bhutan version when he gets them, oh.... and of course the Witchcraft Seeress, cant wait for those ones

I like the Komsco designs, although the holographic stuff they do with the finish doesn't photograph all that well.  Have given the Witchcraft series some thought as well.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

2 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

I like the Komsco designs, although the holographic stuff they do with the finish doesn't photograph all that well.  Have given the Witchcraft series some thought as well.

the only lunars I normally get are the RAM and Bhutan or the odd fractional perth gold ones but much prefer the RAM designs over the Perth and the others such as the Rwanda ones with mosaic designs do nowt for me

Just now, Gordy said:

the only lunars I normally get are the RAM and Bhutan or the odd fractional perth gold ones but much prefer the RAM designs over the Perth and the others such as the Rwanda ones with mosaic designs do nowt for me

Who makes the Rwanda ones - Pressburg?

2 hours ago, Gordy said:

Got myself the 2023 & 2024. Turned up today. Don’t think I’ve seen a better silver coin than the 2024! I don’t think these will be available for long

5 hours ago, paulmerton said:

A couple of dealer bargains that flew under the radar. The plain fields versions for these particular years were the Brilliant Uncirculated releases, which I think means these coins have a mintage of only 2,901 and 2,156 max?

image.thumb.png.ec1d25079ecc2fa2852100cc99747ccd.png

That's a great find - 2018 is GEM Uncirculated too. Had no idea about that grading until I bought a GEM graded sov from Orpster before Christmas. Added interest, low mintage cracker