• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

British Monarchs: Edward VII

On my phone 38 in the queue bag a couple of coins but can’t get verification code, basket now empty  🤡

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

Just now, ArgentSmith said:

On my phone 38 in the queue bag a couple of coins but can’t get verification code, basket now empty  🤡

I had a 1oz & 2oz silver in my basket the 1oz gone ☹️

35 minutes ago, Paul said:

The portrait is very nicely done to be fair of Edward VII 

Will be lovely on the 2oz gold in hand im sure.

Not buying though 

Without a doubt I bet the 2oz gold looks superb in hand.........Just too close to the sovereign learned my lesson last year with the Gothic's and the 2022 Sovereigns. 

38 minutes ago, SilverJacks said:

These aren't flying off the shelf like the others in the series. Smaller queues moving quicker also...

I'm not sure about that - my memory might be playing tricks, but the silver versions seem to have sold out much quicker than any of the previous issues. 

Should really abandon trying to collect this series in 2oz silver as never have a spare £200 come queue day. I could've ordered one today - even had it in my basket - but just don't have the funds available atm & was disciplined enough (for once) not to just pile it on my credit card. 🙇‍♂️ 🤣

4 minutes ago, Shinus73 said:

I'm not sure about that - my memory might be playing tricks, but the silver versions seem to have sold out much quicker than any of the previous issues. 

Maybe so. I can't remember exactly either, but my memory tells me they were super quick for the other releases too. I may have spoken too soon also, as all silvers were still in stock at that point..