• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Big Money Coming

MrTT

2 hours ago, MrTT said:

"Big Money Coming"

1 hour ago, James32 said:

Hope the whole market blows wide open.

1 hour ago, Paul said:

gold and silver dealer, says someone bought lots and lots of gold and silver, to an audience of folk, who are interested in buying gold and silver 

what could possibly happen ?

hope it happened and great if it did 

but as always "think for yourself "

Our son pointed out to me a few months ago that whenever you see a headline which starts with a question like:

Did A Billionaire Buy $50 million in Silver Eagles? - Andy Schectman

The answer is invariably NO!

I had not previously noticed, but his observation has turned out to be very accurate on every occasion I have noticed since!

😎

Chards

30 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Our son pointed out to me a few months ago that whenever you see a headline which starts with a question like:

Did A Billionaire Buy $50 million in Silver Eagles? - Andy Schectman

The answer is invariably NO!

I had not previously noticed, but his observation has turned out to be very accurate on every occasion I have noticed since!

😎

She bought 25$ million in silver eagles & 25$ million in pre 33 gold. 

7 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

How do you know, apart from whatever was in the video, which I don't intend to waste my time watching?

😎

Should watch it Lawrence, they mention Blackpool Tower.. I think. Could be the accent though 🤔 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

17 minutes ago, Paul said:

May be an image of 1 person, standing, indoor and brick wall

I'm in ;) we've got something in common 

Beautiful rack 😍

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

17 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

Beautiful rack 😍

12 minutes ago, SidS said:

She's well stacked, on that I think we can all agree.

If "She bought 25$ million in silver eagles & 25$ million in pre 33 gold." as @MrTT states, then why is she standiing in front of a load of silver bars?

Also, why do the shelves and racking look very amateurish, as though they have just been set up for a Instagram shot.

I think if anyone on TSF was looking to store silver bars, they would arrange and construct the shelving more convincingly.

I also guess that when MrTT says "pre 33 gold", he means gold coins; and this also suggests he or she has been suckered into the "Gold Confiscation" propaganda.

😎

Chards

5 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

then why is she standiing in front of a load of silver bars?

Probably like how I end up with a pack of Mars bars when I get to the til with a big shop.

They have them just sat there to get the impulse purchasers.... Go on then throw em in. 

2 hours ago, CANV said:

Does 50 million in the physical silver market even create a ripple ?

Probably not much of one, but no big investor in their right mind would invest it in silver eagles, it would be in good delivery bars, which provides more evidence, if any was needed, that the video is a pile of CARP or its anagram.

😎

Chards

3 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

Probably not much of one, but no big investor in their right mind would invest it in silver eagles, it would be in good delivery bars, which provides more evidence, if any was needed, that the video is a pile of CARP or its anagram.

😎

Thats why you should watch it first.

Then you will know why.

Dont be afraid, it won't bite. 😂

Edited by MrTT

3 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

😎

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-07-21/silver-buyer-billion-dollars-eagle-coins-emerges

You have to love the bullshittery of these videos. 

In  only a few sentences  it’s gone from “some Texas billionaire has bought 50 million dollars of silver” to actually half the 50 million dollar order was in gold😂😂😂  FM they have lost 25 million in silver sales before they pump the first advert. 

Edited by GoldDiggerDave

8 hours ago, MrTT said:

Thats why you should watch it first.

Then you will know why.

Dont be afraid, it won't bite. 😂

My bullshit detector tells me I would it would be wasting my time!

If you had taken to time to give a brief summary, it might have had some effect, but you simply posted a link, in an unimpressive hit-and-run!

😎

Chards