• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Thinking of getting a membership here !!!!! Convince me !!!!!

So I want to be a lot more active of the forum and establish some good relationships with people on here for buying, selling and cute conversations. How would it benefit me by starting off with the silver package. 

Sell it to me people :)

Simple sell if you want to accumulate and sell your bullion stack closer to the price of spot then having a membership on the forum is a must. Reduce your spread compared to buying and selling to a dealer. Yesterday I bought 1 oz Gold coin close to spot no dealer in the world I could get that deal from, my yearly membership already paid for itself.

It's about the cost of a pint a month, just buy a years worth and see how you get on. 

For buying and selling it is definitely worth it alone but for conversation the restricted areas open up a much more active area of the forum. The only thing I would say about that is you have posted 117 comments in 6 months and some do that on the hour. 

I've been on here for 2 years. Ive stated before that it's probably the best fiver I spend every month.

I wouldn't consider my self as hugely active, but still easily get my moneys worth.

The community and the banter are is great, among loads of people who share what is, let's be honest, a pretty niche interest.

This forum has experts on just about everything PM related - sovereigns, modern coins, ancient coins, world coins, pre-decimal coins and also the market in general. All of whom will happily share their expertise with you.

You will also find people who have the same interests as you, who will advise you, help you find what you're after, and put collections together. Also as mentioned above it is the best place to buy and sell PM quickly for generally the best price.

It's a monthly sub, so if you change your mind you can cancel, but I'd definitely give it a try.

I've been on TSF ~18 months or so and signed up with a Silver membership earlier this year.  Is it worth it, do we need to persuade you, that really depends on what you want out of the forum?

You see listings straight away rather than 3 days later which means you get access to the deals to buy there and then and often at a good price.

It opens up a few sub forums also where there's a wealth of info from fellow members and some interesting topics, the Compare tab is also useful also to glean current dealer prices on popular coins.  It also opens up the next level of Prize Drawers, you never know...

TBH I haven't bought that much since Gold spiked but imho I've made my membership fee back in savings already.

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

8 hours ago, Ukbullionfan said:

So I want to be a lot more active of the forum and establish some good relationships with people on here for buying, selling and cute conversations. How would it benefit me by starting off with the silver package. 

Sell it to me people :)

Stacker/Collector: Both

"So I want to be a lot more active of the forum"

I don't think ChrisSilver has yet started to charge extra for being more active or adding more comments...

I that happens, my membership costs will start to mirror my energy bills.

"... and establish some good relationships with people on here for buying, selling and cute conversations."

Why?, they are all a load of loonies and w****s!

Good idea, go for it!

"How would it benefit me"

Me, me, me, it that all anybody thinks of?

Just think what you could do for all the other premium / silver members (what's the difference?) who could benefit from your input.

Do you know anything about "football"?. I ask because for some reason it is one of the most popular topics in the Premium Members Club.

"...by starting off with the silver package."
Nah, don't mess about, go straight for the gold, platinum, or diamond memberships.

Nevr heard about the diamond membership level? Just send a £5K bundle of £50 notes to me (care of @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer), and I will send you a PM with full details.

"Sell it to me people :)"

If the above doesn't work, then I don't know what will.

Although as you had to ask, I'm not sure you're the right type!

P.S. I notice you are from Essex.

Did you know there are an awful lot of dealers in Essex?

(I think I got my syntax wrong again!)

😎

Chards

14 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

It's a monthly sub, so if you change your mind you can cancel, but I'd definitely give it a try.

I think a monthly sub is a great idea...

Start with a  "Meatball Marinara", then work your way through the rest.

😎

Chards

6 minutes ago, Ukbullionfan said:

I’m sold. Will start with silver for a few months and go from there. Thanks for the replies everyone . Also chardy boy I didn’t know there was a lot of dealers in Essex. Google isn’t very kind in that aspect 

You're easily convinced, although I suspect you had already decided.

Essex dealers: perhaps they all got caught!

😎

Chards

4 hours ago, Norskgeld said:

@LawrenceChard is on the Forum...that alone is worth Silver Membership 🙂

I agree. Apparently you get free beer when you've spotted mistakes on his website, spot many, he will take you for the best fish and chips in town, when you visit and then give you free access to the garden of Eden!

@LawrenceChard I'm sure will ratify!:P

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 hours ago, TheShinyStuff said:

Too messy. Steak and cheese for me.

Oh classy, pot noodle and trumpet polishing lesson for me.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

5 hours ago, Paul said:

Don't bother with membership

@James32the forum 'gold hoover' will always get there before anyone else, as his team of butlers hit refresh on the for sale section every other second for him lol ;)

he leaves the odd scrap for the common peasants now and then if the planets are aligned that day 

Seriously, paid membership is a no brainer as @Abyss says. The right deal buying or selling will easily pay for your yearly fee. When I needed to raise £10k quick, I raised £14k in under half a day here on the forum

Yep @James32 he has a great system.... see the woman in the front?

She has just found a good deal, bought it and then shouts out "GOT ONE" for her productivity figures.... or she may just be asking James if she can go to the toilet... 

R.jpg

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

33 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

You don't want to be getting the sauce from the Bombay Bad Boy on yer trumpet.

oh AYE.... its a spicy one

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.