• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint British Monarchs Collection

harrygill111

1 minute ago, Alz111 said:

Can anyone tell what’s the “eeyore” as it’s advertised on RM and there’s a queue 

New Winnie the Pooh coin, Eeyore

Not something I am after myself

Screenshot_20220331-083801.png

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

I have the 5oz James on order but have decided against it

Before I cancel this is there anyone who really wants it.  I would not be looking for a profit but would want a 100% firm commitment that a fellow forum member would take it for their own collection when (if?) RM decide to send it out to me

image.png.da2edac81c1d3d99a3d4f317c13cd414.png

2 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Surpisingly, I actually like the James coins. They are much better than the Henry. So much so I am thinking of keeping one!

So rang to cancel my order and just asked the guy to check for 5oz Henrys (was cancelling as could not get one at a reasonable price) and there are actually 9 in stock not showing on website.  So not only did I not cancel my James I kow have a Henry on order as well.  when will I learn <sigh?

2 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

I want a bloody Henry VII 1 Oz silver coin lol. That was the ONLY denomination I wanted from this series, and thanks to a crappy queue number, I missed it.

Try ringing, the guy said they reserve a load because of issues with checkout and the Henry's that were reserved were never then released on sale, fella said they do it all the time now

image.png.77bceae0cc2eb8d226399a4266a0fffb.png

Some of these coins might be available because on Sunday night I cancelled £8,500 of coins I had in open orders due to RM being unable to post out coins they already have in their possession and already minted (apparently). So either they are liars, inept or both 🤷‍♂️ 

I’m done with them. I didn’t even get a reply from my account manager but I know they got my email because the orders have been cancelled.

Still wait for a card refund now from December 2021!!! Fuming 😡

Likely to send them a Chargeback request if not refunded before Friday. 🤦‍♂️ 

How not to run a company.

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

7 hours ago, Orpster said:

Try ringing, the guy said they reserve a load because of issues with checkout and the Henry's that were reserved were never then released on sale, fella said they do it all the time now

image.png.77bceae0cc2eb8d226399a4266a0fffb.png

I messaged CS and the person said they don’t have any more in stock. I think it may depends on the CS person; they seem to have different information. 😀

7 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@westminstrel I have a spare 1+2oz silver James 1 for sale if it helps, I’m cheap 

Thank you for your offer sir. 🤗 I did manage to get the James I silver 1 Oz, and it is just the Henry VII silver 1 Oz that I’m looking for.

16 hours ago, MancunianStacker said:

Some of these coins might be available because on Sunday night I cancelled £8,500 of coins I had in open orders due to RM being unable to post out coins they already have in their possession and already minted (apparently). So either they are liars, inept or both 🤷‍♂️ 

I’m done with them. I didn’t even get a reply from my account manager but I know they got my email because the orders have been cancelled.

Still wait for a card refund now from December 2021!!! Fuming 😡

Likely to send them a Chargeback request if not refunded before Friday. 🤦‍♂️ 

How not to run a company.

Got my card refunded today, so only 3 days but now they have to resell what I ordered. 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...