• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Platinum Jubilee SOTD Sovereign

Zhorro

1 minute ago, Tn21 said:

Whats the difference in the coin if you don't mind explaining please?

It is Matte and Plain edged not milled (I believe). Ordered one anyway 😂 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

12 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

By far this will be the most popular SOTD sovereign.  

I agree, I think so too.  I can't wait to receive mine.  I'm so glad I ordered from a dealer rather than try to navigate the queue and ultimately be disappointed.  Since apparently the dealers already have their quota assigned, this was the best way for me to go.  I will most likely do the same with other RM issues, while still trying my luck with the queue.

5 minutes ago, Samcrewsilverlover said:

With all the pre-orders for the SOTD I think there is only going to be a handful for sale on Sunday....going to be lucky to get one...

I would love to know how many of each release have been allocated to the dealers.  The RM won't say, but knowing would certainly make it easier to decide whether or not to attempt going into the queue.  I mean, if there are only a couple hundred available, why waste my time?

To be honest even if dealers received an allocation of 100 each (which I highly doubt, I'd say closer to 50 each), there will still be around 800+ available via the mint as there wasn't many dealers that had an allocation. I would say access via the Mint Marque will be more detrimental to what's available via general release vs dealers

Looking for 1981 and 1983-1984 GOLD Ghanaian coins