• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2oz gold Gothic Crown (s)

Roy

2oz gold Gothic Crown (s)  

76 members have voted

1. 1. How many TSF members are seriously 'going for gold'?

• Yes!
    • No.

29 minutes ago, Paul said:

Email communications only for me.  Historic offerings is always ridiculously over priced compared to market value.  

In the early days I did buy a few, hells bells they had my pants down and spanked me rosey. 

18 minutes ago, Paul said:

Definitely dodge any historic offerings for sure. Not seen one bargain or got potential yet. 

I saw a couple of RM Historic offerings on eBay recently.  The RM couldn’t even print the description straight on the card it came with.  Very very poor.  

Not my circus, not my monkeys

I think it wont fail -, however the three graces has clearly trended down in price from the UNA with a NGC PF70 coin available for pretty much half a una. Plus there is two coins now? Its not as guaranteed as it was.. One thing is for sure tomorrow will be a mad rush with thousands of disappointed people.  

Edited by watchesandwhisky

4 minutes ago, dicker said:

Sorry if I missed it but what do folk thinking about the price for the 2oz?

I’m guessing around £4,995 🤷‍♂️ 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

3 hours ago, Paul said:

Hhhmmmmm I'm learning as I go,  not every release.is a money spinner. Majority are definitely going to lose you money. Backing the right release, that ticks all the boxes, for chances of doing well in years to come.   Sadly the diversity 50p, the fourth snowman, or Mr men release for some reason won't attract the same attention or  interest for their owns reasons. Same gold different designs

But I thought diversity was our strength?

Haven't really kept up, which golds are supposedly on offer? And I was just snooping around and saw that the RM struck a THREE Kg silver coin for the 3 Graces! Haven't seen that one; honestly I am tired of them striking "boutique" issues for certain inside dealers and don't like them using the auctions either directly or indirectly to unload (nor Sovereign Rarities). Just offer what is on hand to us poor slobs but no insiders games!

1 hour ago, MancunianStacker said:

I’m guessing around £4,995 🤷‍♂️ 

Ouch!

I was saving up for a bullion 1oz gold Britannia some time in the New Year.  (I have decided they are the way to go for me, since I don't like the new pink/rose gold sovereigns.)  Perhaps if they had a fractional gold offering I might have been tempted. 

I don't like that silver tarnishes either, just my preference, but that rules it out as a substitute for gold for me.

Good luck to anyone who does decide to go for it tomorrow though.

I was 205 in the queue. And the 5oz silver and 2oz gold had all sold out, despite having runs of 500 and 350.

How can you be 205 in a queue for an item that has 500 available and still not get one?

Did get the 2oz silver but that was sheer luck as it would just redirect me to the homepage when trying to add it to my basket.

Edited by HollySox