• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Chards Mystery Box

58 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Well, I went for it because I love a surprise, but my early surprise is that I had to pay £11 postage when it was supposed to be free! :o 

28 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

It looks like the free postage issue has been fixed now - typically after I'd already placed my order.

I saw this on Chard Teams:

15.40 These customers have been charged postage on the mystery box...

Followed by:

15.41 Callum is fixing now Rochelle but if we keep a list can we organise for these customers to be credited and we will email them an apology and notify them of credit?

15.43 Should be sorted now

15.45 An order's come through without postage. Good work Callum

(Just don't tell them I shared this with you). 😎

Chards

3 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

So it is!  I wonder how many silverforumites got one.

Managed to get one after seeing the email, thought they would sell quick with only 50 available so didn't hesitate. Plus £155 worth of value for £135 is pretty good (...but the sovereign proof would be a nice bonus also). Anyway I'm excited, hope we all get something good!

I ordered mine at around 15:50 and it was free postage.  I used to love 'lucky bags' when I was a kid, and 50-odd years later it looks like I still do, the worst that can happen is I won't have to look for Xmas presents for the family.

I got a phone call to say my £11 postage charge has been refunded onto my account's prepayment credit.  Fair enough, they know I'll be back!

But they were seemingly oblivious to the email I sent yesterday, where I had asked for it to be refunded and also pointed out that I was unable to get free postage on the sovereigns.

They also took the opportunity to ask me what kind of things I would be expecting to find in the box. I said a Sovereign would be nice! But failing that, some gold and silver things would be good. I'll be disappointed if it contains a limited edition A4 print of a Sovereign :D 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, evende said:

So - is anyone willing to elaborate on what was inside? Or whether anyone found a particularly shiny surprise?

I see they released another 50 with another sovereign surprise, so they must have been popular. 

They're not being dispatched until the week commencing 13 December. That's why this thread had been rather quiet in the meantime 😃

• 2 weeks later...