• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Chards Mystery Box

I don't mind waiting as long as there is a proof sovereign in mine 😁🤣. Good Luck everyone.

What is everyones thoughts on whats inside the box? Part of me wants to thinks when opening the box a musical will start to play and a popup of mr chards doll will pop up and do a twirl. lol

Wishing you all a good one.

My box as arrived but the fun stopper aka Mrs Chrispringle85 as said I'm not allowed to open it till Xmas day as she bought it me as a gift. 

What do I do? Check myself into the dog house for the next 2 weeks and open it or be a good boy and wait 😭😭

Here is what I got in my mystery box then!

I am keeping the Chard’s promo stuff. Why wouldn’t I?!

But up for charity auction later today will be the:

1. George VI Sixpence (1944)

2. Pack of ‘Britain’s First Decimal Coins’

3. Silver Proof Second Birthday of Prince George (2015)

4. Wallace and Gromit Silver Proof (colourised) 50p (2019)

5. 1oz Silver Kook (2022)

6. Piedfort Silver Proof Libraries 50p (2000)

7. Diamond Jubilee Crown (Proof - Platinum Coloured Alloy) 2012.

246DA5CD-E58D-439E-A617-DD812CDD1335.jpeg

E800AEFB-258B-49D1-A06A-FC09165A93A1.jpeg

3 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Here is what I got in my mystery box then!

I am keeping the Chard’s promo stuff. Why wouldn’t I?!

But up for charity auction later today will be the:

1. George VI Sixpence (1944)

2. Pack of ‘Britain’s First Decimal Coins’

3. Silver Proof Second Birthday of Prince George (2015)

4. Wallace and Gromit Silver Proof (colourised) 50p (2019)

5. 1oz Silver Kook (2022)

6. Piedfort Silver Proof Libraries 50p (2000)

7. Diamond Jubilee Crown (Proof - Platinum Coloured Alloy) 2012.

246DA5CD-E58D-439E-A617-DD812CDD1335.jpeg

E800AEFB-258B-49D1-A06A-FC09165A93A1.jpeg

Oh that's really quite a nice mixture. Thanks for sharing the excitement!

Seems to be very similar items in all then. I made a very impromptu unboxing video on Monday after I collected it, hence why it's not the best.

As I'm sure you can tell, it's actually the first unboxing vid I've ever done

www.fyldecoins.co.uk

Hmmm - looks like we have all got the same sort of stuff. In fact mine was identical to lacabu's.....

I think it was worth the punt just for the excitement of the chance at the proof sovereign. And you can never have too many 'first decimal coins' packs 🤨 

Edited by TeaTime
Mystery

Mine was similar to Iacabu’s, except the chocolate lasted for less time than his video.  I was surprised at the variety, and I could give some of it to my great nephew to see if he gets the bug.  Collecting old tanners should be within his budget.

Edited by Arcadian
Remove apostrophe

No sovereign :( but a nice selection, including a bullion 2022 Britannia, Peter Rabbit proof and a Windsor Centenary proof.

Does this count for my reaction entry for the bullion sovereign @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer @LawrenceChard (#ChardsMysteryBox)??? :D

chards.jpg.31428bab33e996123a81f1369adb4811.jpg