• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

1 minute ago, MickB said:

I rang earlier to enquire about my 5oz silver as I was told last week it would be with me this week. Apparently not according to the woman I spoke to. Up to the end of January is what I've been told now. 

Yeah I've received similar info on the 2oz 🙁

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

On 16/12/2021 at 16:14, Paul said:

https://auctions.thecoincabinet.com/auctions/4-4LS9IJ/the-coin-cabinet-auction-54-british-world-coins-0-buyers-premium

New Coin Cabinet Christmas auction launching today at 5pm - will probably be the first Gothic Crowns to be offered at auction 

Auction catalogue is now live - Gothic Crown 2oz gold and 5oz gold in this sale

also a Three Graces PF70 2oz gold and several 2oz silver PF70s

Will give us something to watch while off work 

Edited by Paul

4 minutes ago, Paul said:

Auction catalogue is now live - Gothic Crown 2oz gold and 5oz gold in this sale

also some Three Graces 2oz gold and several 2oz silver PF70s

Will give us something to watch while off work 

If no one else bids, I’m adding some nice coin to my collection!!!

744E41B0-E019-4C8B-99DA-F85C4C0F72D1.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

£11,680 for 7oz of AU aint a good deal :( = £1668oz is way over spot, just buy krugerrands at +3% over spot 

You make a lot of sense until I confirm I have a buyer for them both at £20k and I’m going to put the 20k on the No.4 dog at the next race after the money hits my account at 4/1 that’s a £100k return. Whooooop!!!!

6 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

You make a lot of sense until I confirm I have a buyer for them both at £20k and I’m going to put the 20k on the No.4 dog at the next race after the money hits my account at 4/1 that’s a £100k return. Whooooop!!!!

back the dog that takes a dump before the race, it'll be lighter, so will run quicker, its scientific & proven to be 100% to always work 

5 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

Great diversion tactics Paul !

your not looking to buy more r you ? 😂 

nnnooooooooooooooo  - I'm well & truly spent up now currently.

Gone from zero debt to nearly +£20k in tick in less than three months !

Thank the lord for Royal Mint offering 0% credit accounts, credit card 0% opening offers and unlimited printing fiat funny money by world banks making personal loans so damn affordable @2.8% APR  

Think ive made a more than 2.8% on my gothic golds already and they have not even been minted yet :) 

Edited by Paul

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

nnnooooooooooooooo  - I'm well & truly spent up now currently.

Gone from zero debt to nearly +£20k in tick in less than three months !

Thank the lord for Royal Mint offering 0% credit accounts, credit card 0% opening offers and unlimited printing fiat funny money by world banks making personal loans so damn affordable @2.8% APR  

Think ive made a more than 2.8% on my gothic golds already and they have not even been minted yet :) 

Played perfectly mate ! 
I see a career change for you to financial advice 😂 

lots of bond and other modern gold in the next auction 

I think we will start to see some real lows for theses from previous sales

especially now the hype has gone and we have had some good other releases late this year 

7 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

Played perfectly mate ! 
I see a career change for you to financial advice 😂 

especially now the hype has gone and we have had some good other releases late this year 

Thinking the Same, while all eyes are on the prize some lots will stutter badly. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

RM for me, looks well proportioned and also the fields in the four shields seem technically more intriguingly executed.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

2 hours ago, magpie79 said:

An odd collection in this auction for sure. Seven(!) 2oz gold Shaken not stirred Bonds.

Six PF70 (+one PF69) 2oz 3G silvers in one go is unheard of. Six 1oz gold Bowies. Three silver Philips.

A torrent of 1953 Cu/Ni proofs.

And looks like someone is liquidating their entire Aussie/Perth Mint coin collection, too. (I mean, c'mon man - they're not real concentration camps, they've got swimming pools and all!).

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

1 hour ago, jultorsk said:

And looks like someone is liquidating their entire Aussie/Perth Mint coin collection, too. (I mean, c'mon man - they're not real concentration camps, they've got swimming pools and all!).

Sounds quite nice, i fancy a vacation