• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

41 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I've noticed a couple days ago that the 2 quality control stickers I've got in my piedfort box and sotd box are both numbered 101 and both coins are perfect. It took several attempts to get perfect coins on both. Hopefully I get the same QC chap on my next one lol. 

Are you sure it isn't lol?

I'm not too fussed if there's any delay as I haven't paid anything yet. Despite all the warnings about payment being taken in full up front, the payment disappeared off my card after a few days like it always used to and so I presume it will magically come back to surprise me with no warning at a suitably inconvenient time! Wonder if it's because I paid over the phone instead of through the website?

1 hour ago, Mtaybar said:

I've noticed a couple days ago that the 2 quality control stickers I've got in my piedfort box and sotd box are both numbered 101 and both coins are perfect. It took several attempts to get perfect coins on both. Hopefully I get the same QC chap on my next one lol. 

That’s just how many attempts its took to QC

3 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

The 5 coin sets are mid February I have been told this from the Royal Mint.   

Kind of is what it is. At least all 5 coin customers will be in the same boat.

Actually your vid last night has me looking forward to them again now. Looks so much nicer than the smaller coins.

4 minutes ago, SiCole said:

Kind of is what it is. At least all 5 coin customers will be in the same boat.

Actually your vid last night has me looking forward to them again now. Looks so much nicer than the smaller coins.

Mate the £5 proof sovereigns are the way to go.  

2 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

Cant wait to pick up some bullion sovs. Do we know a date?

There email said they would be listing them end of the month. Implies dealers won't have them for a bit.

1 hour ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

The 5 coin sets are mid February I have been told this from the Royal Mint.   

The info I received from the Royal Mint sounds like all sets are going out in Feb.  

Single sovs are first on the agenda and then sets.  Singles coming out in stages throughout the month - I’m guessing the big dogs eat first…….

All this talk of single sov's arriving tomorrow has made me check my emails, and lo and behold there it is! Nestled between my "pvc world" and "Bangkok lady boys" subscription reminders. Apparently arriving tomorrow!! @GoldDiggerDaveready for a grading? 🙂

1 minute ago, Dazlenk said:

All this talk of single sov's arriving tomorrow has made me check my emails, and lo and behold there it is! Nestled between my "pvc world" and "Bangkok lady boys" subscription reminders. Apparently arriving tomorrow!! @GoldDiggerDaveready for a grading? 🙂

Can’t wait to see one in hand mate! 

YAY!, mines on the way too, single sov. Most stuff seems to take a month to ship to NZ so I've got to try and forget about it. Tracking doesn't tell you anything once it leaves the UK so no point in the hourly checks! Looking forward to seeing more pics, sans grainy frosting?!

RM has exceeded their delivery prediction of 12 weeks by 5 weeks!

Assume the max mintage is including those for sets, anyone done the maths?

Edited by Simonz