• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Looks OK, unless the obverse has had a touch of polishing. Don't think those obverse nicks should consign it to death?

This time I will not get my hopes as high and will just relax till I see the grade. I like this and like the last one too both nice coins no matter the last had surface hairlines

I'd been looking for a PF/PR70 graded 2017 Queen's Beast Lion Proof for a while but none were to be found.  I considered buying a few from the RM myself and sending them to NGC for grading but that still doesn't guarantee you a 70 (and MCM still has PF69s for sale for $119).  Found this today on eBay for a fairly reasonable price given the availability and what these slabbed/graded coins were originally selling for on MCM when I was too indecisive and didn't pull the trigger.  I did verify the coin on NGC and PM'ed the seller to ask about any toning or spotting not showing in the photographs.  He said the coin is perfect and comes with OGP and CoA.  Looking forward to the release of the proof Griffin!

QBLion.thumb.jpg.404b4d08725287632546f468b44aff15.jpgQBLion2.thumb.jpg.f684266e5f7004b11f138ed72c2a25c6.jpg

Edited by Jester

4 hours ago, PolarPanda said:

I couldn't resist (damn you @Pete ;) So i bought a couple of these beauties: 

picture1.JPG picture2.JPG

Great deals on those slabbed/graded horsies!  Even the MS70s EMK has are quite reasonable when you see what the raw coins are selling for elsewhere.  Nice pick up!