• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

It's nice to see someone had libertads there I just left my local coin show here in Springfield Illinois they didn't have anything good. Nothing in the modern coin or semi numismatic relm at all. it was very disappointing for me,A younger collector.

It's nice to see someone had libertads there I just left my local coin show here in Springfield Illinois they didn't have anything good. Nothing in the modern coin or semi numismatic relm at all. it was very disappointing for me,A younger collector.

Get in Instagram and start following the silver stackers in the community... sometimes you can pick up some great deals that way !!! Keep stacking my friend

3 hours ago, MickB said:

@Clens92 I don't know how it would stand up in a court, maybe someone knows the legalities better than me.

The goods still belong to Yorkshire Bullion and the recipient must make the goods available for collection.  It gets complicated because it has to be at a convenient time for the recipient.  If they work say 9-5 Monday-Friday, a pickup isn't usually possible outside of these hours.  Saturday mornings are a possibility but if the recipient isn't going to be in, then there's no chance of a pickup.  The return must not inconvenient the recipient so they can't be asked to wait in if they had plans.  Nor could you ask them to take it to work in order to arrange a pickup from there.  Not sure how a court would see it in cases where a pickup isn't possible or without inconvenience.  

2 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Think the chap that owns Yorkshire bullion used to be here, got the name Shane or Sean in the back of my mind. Someone else will know. Might be worth a look

If it's who I think it is, it's Shaun.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Well pleased ! Put in a lowball £100 bid for a nice 2012 1/10th gold US eagle from a private UK seller .,..and nobody else bid higher in the last 5 days, so I won, essentially at spot (gold now £1005 / ounce).  Simple - this gold business!.. Fingers crossed that the coin I receive has some resemblance to the pictures???

On 26/03/2017 at 16:09, shortstack68 said:

I'm not sure how they will be cheaper when you factor in postage and import. At the minute MCM are selling raw coins at $359 just to buy the coin which is £287, add possibly $45 postage and import you'll be looking at around £332,  Royalmint just now, £290 delivered

That's simple @shortstack68  : I pick them up in May when visiting the US, with zero postage or import fees incurred....

The difference is not as great as it was for the gold Lion quarters, but it still comes out cheaper than the RM.  

I wanted to buy this tonight. One moment it was £360 so I put in a snipe for £560 easy ...

IMG_2395.JPG.462188648dbbe1db70b28c87c38b6516.JPG

IMG_2394.JPG.8e3f13be20bc14e694bfd1e3e38ec8c0.JPG

It's a rare 1851-D $1

It closed at £1150 or thereabouts....

But I did manage to buy this one

IMG_2393.JPG.c56979e878ea8eb9949489630a238416.JPG

IMG_2392.JPG.e1fa92a728fa99bbeb5001450c0cebec.JPG

It's a less rare but very scarce 1853-O $1 from the New Orleans mint. Paid £140 and that was a great deal.

By the way I have a 2003 1/10th Panda not suitable for grading on eBay ending in 1.30 it's at £77 crazy as that's less than melt by a large margin https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302264076085 if it is going to be a bargain then I would prefer someone here to win it.

There is also a half eagle 1901-S and An 1866 shield so from coming tonight in the next hour (15 mins in case of the shield)

I wanted to buy this tonight. One moment it was £360 so I put in a snipe for £560 easy ...

[mention=378]Numistacker[/mention] i don't think your pictures are doing the panda justice, seems almost of silver appearance, maybe that's why it's so slow

You may be right about that as several people have mentioned it.

Hi

A tube of ten QB Welsh dragon silver 2 ounces. Great deal from PCE on eBay (for the US buyers) for $415 only, for US delivery. Pretty competitive price for silver stacking, but with an added numismatic value - given the interest in this series. Probably going for some QB Lion silver 1 ounce proofs also.  

Any particular reason it's not suited for grading?
Cheers

It would need conservation and there is some rubbing and a mark. It's a lovely coin but an ms69 sells for $500 and requires close to perfection

27 minutes ago, Silvergun said:

2017 Silver Peter Rabbit 50p Proof from The Royal Mint

1 hour ago, PureGold said:

2017 Silver proof Peter Rabbit 50p coin from Chards

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=peter+rabbit+50p+proof&_sop=16&LH_Complete=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC0.A0.H0.Xpeter+rabbit+50p+proof+2017.TRS0&_nkw=peter+rabbit+50p+proof+2017&_sacat=0

They are already reselling on eBay and £100,£104,£100, £100 & £199 sold so far just today