• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

Let's be honest, it wasn't hard to see that the birds would come home to roost. You can't print FIAT debt into creation at the rate they have over such a short time frame and expect there to be no inflation. Unless you're really, really, really stupid!

Hopefully we will get to write the additional zero's we need onto the fiat notes we hold :lol:
I for one am keen to get a permanent marker out and start defacing "paper"

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

27 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Let's be honest, it wasn't hard to see that the birds would come home to roost. You can't print FIAT debt into creation at the rate they have over such a short time frame and expect there to be no inflation. Unless you're really, really, really stupid!

Hopefully we will get to write the additional zero's we need onto the fiat notes we hold :lol:
I for one am keen to get a permanent marker out and start defacing "paper"

On top of the crippling money printing, the Biden administration deliberately sabotaged cheap energy in the US, by ending the fracking boom and shutting down US Canada pipeline construction.  Cheap energy makes everything possible, without it everything becomes expensive and the global price of oil has shot up as a result of Biden's supply restrictions.  When you throw sand in your own gearbox like that, it really shouldn't come as a surprise when it stops working!  A lot more to come as the cost of energy starts to bite.  Complete clowns!

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

@silversky Agreed, the Europe/UK situation is no different. Committing to Net Carbon Zero without actually having a viable alternative to go to besides massive depopulation so that there are less citizens to consume resources.

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Or can understand the difference between demand side and supply side pressures. 

Like, for example, price of oil going up not because of demand increasing but supply being restricted. 

14 minutes ago, silversky said:

Screenshot 2021-10-14 133420.png

Sad but true, the sooner people wake up and realise that this current crisis is an IQ test the better.

@Paul Nearly mate, nearly :lol:

3 hours ago, Gruff said:

@silversky Agreed, the Europe/UK situation is no different. Committing to Net Carbon Zero without actually having a viable alternative to go to besides massive depopulation so that there are less citizens to consume resources.

Of course does it not negate the whole thing when the Carbon emission is simply exported to another country?

2 hours ago, silversky said:

Screenshot 2021-10-14 133420.png

So that's why Shatner went to space.

3 hours ago, Gruff said:

Sad but true, the sooner people wake up and realise that this current crisis is an IQ test the better.

Far too many people think if they comply with a tyranny it will boil over and they wont be effected. The truth is most will give up their existance for food and "security". But theres no doubt this will be denied from a historical and current perspective from the average person. 

Sounded more like an excuse to advertise and panic the children

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

12 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Interesting... 

next thing us stackers will be blamed for global shortages and the reason inflation is running as it is :lol:

11 hours ago, Mothballjim said:

That’s next week 

Oh I hope so. ;) I would love to transfer my silver to cash and buy gold or uranium stocks. 
I thought we might have another leg down to the 15's but that was wishful thinking. 
Its amazing isnt it, everyone knows there is inflation dont they, but they have to rely on the government to tell them. 
I don't care all my gold miner stocks are up now as they were horrendously cheap considering the fundamentals. 
I think a lot of us can see decent gains on PM & stocks this year ahead.  ;) 

Edited by Stacktastic

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

7 hours ago, silversky said:

Bets on next weeks close?  Up, down, flat?

I think it'll be relatively flat at the close. Pure finger in the sky stuff

heres the crack - something is said by Central bank that about thier failings which makes PMs rise in the week and then they get monkey hammered down by the bullion banks and the banks, and LMBA and BIS, rinse and repeat until a financial crash.

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

7 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

heres the crack - something is said by Central bank that about thier failings which makes PMs rise in the week and then they get monkey hammered down by the bullion banks and the banks, and LMBA and BIS, rinse and repeat until a financial crash.

They're only being allowed to manipulate the PM markets because they're keeping the currency fake high, if they ran true inflation could go hyper with min 10% increase over a couple of weeks comparred to years.

On 16/10/2021 at 07:12, Gruff said:

I think it'll be relatively flat at the close. Pure finger in the sky stuff

It's a bit harder this week.  There's resistance up above and a good chance that a wave down is due.  That being said, I think there's a chance that a blast right through might take place.  Other non pm  metals have been performing strongly and imo there's an even chance that interest in silver picks up.  Most still expect a wave down in silver so I think I think they'll be disappointed.  My bet is for a higher close. 

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.