• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

1 minute ago, HawkHybrid said:

(instead of claiming manipulation after the drops have happened.)

So, the cartel moving the silver price isnt manipulation? Yes or no.

2 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

but it doesn't see that miners extract silver at ~$16/toz(aisc supply)

Thats because the Cartel control the price. 

2 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

Thats because the Cartel control the price. 

read the miners annual accounts. aisc cost to mine is ~$16/toz. this is for silver as the primary metal(not by product).

how does the cartel control the price to mine something?

have you read any silver miners annual accounts detailing the costs of energy and labour?

HH

3 minutes ago, sixgun said:

This is what HH means by oversupply of silver. What HH fails to say of course is NO-ONE on God's Earth could get hold of 45% of annual production to sell.

Exactly. The cartel creates paper out of thin air manipulating the price. The existance of the ratio alone is a gangster operation. Its impossible to have more claims than actual supply and have the price at $19 or whatever it is.

Its actual incredible that theres an act of desperation by HH to conceal this unequivocal fact.

Edited by Minimalist

20 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

Thats marked up/set to profitability. The cartel sets the price, its undeniable, I dont know why you are producing the AISC.

it costs $16 in real life energy, labour etc. to produce each ounce. it's not a random figure miners picked out of a hat whenever

they feel like it.

HH

1 hour ago, Minimalist said:

My own eyes see that their is a Paper:Silver ratio at 188:1 (which equates to $3,000 per ounce - ponzi scheme). Yet, the price is close to $17. Tell me how that isnt deception/manipulation?

bottom line is supply and demand determine price.

market pricing is not about talking big, but about matching genuine buyers and sellers.

forget $3,000, if you can find someone currently willing to pay £30/toz silver bullion then please forward the details to

@Pete, as to my knowledge he's been looking for a buyer at £30/toz since 2011.

all this talk about what silver should be priced at is nonsense when you can't even find genuine buyers at lower prices.

HH

59 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

bottom line is supply and demand determine price.

As @sixgun stated through the Siris source, "45% of annual production of physical silver was sold in the futures market yesterday". Show me and Six 45% of a years worth of supply right this second, right now. C'mon, its supply and demand as you said. Get it up right now.

In the land of blind the one eyed man is king Minmalist. Youve got two of em...... one for you and one for Sixgun. The Keynesians are blind as stevie wonder!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Bottom line is price reflects wider supply/demand of the market.  Whatever shenanigans in the daily price action, if buyers cant acquire the product they require they will raise the price until their demand is met.  So the silver price approximates to supply/demand.  If as claimed its suppressed, there's either huge unmet demand that just accept not obtaining their product, or supply that continues to under sell their product.  Its irrational and nonsense this state would be stustained. 

2 minutes ago, Martlet said:

Bottom line is price reflects wider supply/demand of the market.  Whatever shenanigans in the daily price action, if buyers cant acquire the product they require they will raise the price until their demand is met.  So the silver price approximates to supply/demand.  If as claimed its suppressed, there's either huge unmet demand that just accept not obtaining their product, or supply that continues to under sell their product.  Its irrational and nonsense this state would be stustained. 

The only thing is nonsense is the paper markets, rigging and defrauding the market!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

8 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

The Keynesians are blind as stevie wonder!

Its incredible! absolutely incredible!

5 minutes ago, Martlet said:

So the ratio 188:1 is nonsense? These ratios can be met?

This is incredible. Look at these keynesians attempting to deny reality out of desperation. Look at them.

I tell you what. I will buy say some PSLV and anyone who wants to challenge go and buy some SLV of the same value and we will hold the contracts until the next crisis. We both of ask for physical delivery. The one who gets their physical delivered first is the winner,the loser has to go and give thier own personal physical stack to the winner.... And lets see who are the conspiracy theorists then....

Im happy to have a legal contract drawn up...... If anyone has the Khaunas

As a reminder about the CFTC head saying that they tamped the silver price down in Jan... If that is not clearly and blatantly stating that the markets are manipulated I don't know what is

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

@Minimalist well they can try and deny this too then... JPMC $920million fine for spoofing/manipulating PM markets. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/jp-morgan-spoofing-penalty-idUSKBN26K325

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Paper Silver Manipulation

What was claimed to be a conspiracy theory of bullion banks colluding to manipulate and suppress the paper price of precious metals have been proven true again and again.

BullionStar has also exposed, for example here, here, here, here, here, and here how the precious metals industry organisations, like the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), protect the interests of the paper dealing bullion banks rather than further the interest of physical producers and dealers

13 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

So the ratio 188:1 is nonsense? These ratios can be met?

There's a rational explaination, that market only want the derivative, not the physical product. 

You can continue to believe demand that is unmet with price unaffected, with no spill over into secondary markets.  I cant. 

1 hour ago, Minimalist said:

As @sixgun stated through the Siris source, "45% of annual production of physical silver was sold in the futures market yesterday". Show me and Six 45% of a years worth of supply right this second, right now. C'mon, its supply and demand as you said. Get it up right now.

I don't care about the irrelevant rubbish that @sixgun like to go off topic about.

finding a buyer for pete at £30/toz bullion silver not real world enough for you?

talk is cheap. make belief demand is cheap.

last I heard, pete is ready to sell to a buyer at £30/toz. where's the buyer?

if you can't even find a buyer at £30/toz then talk of pricing silver above that is nonsense.

HH

3 minutes ago, Martlet said:

There's a rational explaination, that market only want the derivative, not the physical product. 

You can continue to believe demand that is unmet with price unaffected, with no spill over into secondary markets.  I cant. 

Where can market demand something that doesnt exist - its illogical and illegal. For a so called beliver in sound money, its delusional. 

Come and sign a contract with me that I fail to deliver upon...... if you dont want delivery of that contract.... 

So sign an IT contract with me and I wont pay you - how does that sound?

8 minutes ago, Martlet said:

Thats not what the service is provided for. For someone who believes the market isnt manipulated that is an incredible post.

10 minutes ago, Martlet said:

Show me where 45% of annual supply Short was yesterday. You cant, because it doesnt exist - the action was to suppress the price.

15 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

I don't care about the irrelevant rubbish that @sixgun like to go off topic about.

finding a buyer for pete at £30/toz bullion silver not real world enough for you?

talk is cheap. make belief demand is cheap.

last I heard, pete is ready to sell to a buyer at £30/toz. where's the buyer?

if you can't even find a buyer at £30/toz then talk of pricing silver above that is nonsense.

Hows it rubbish when that was traded yesterday? Are you making the attempt to deny that reality as well?

Just now, Minimalist said:

Hows it rubbish when that was traded yesterday? Are you making the attempt to deny that reality as well?

it's rubbish because it's irrelevant and purposely there to add complication.

stop beating about the bush and come up with buyers for £30/toz bullion silver.

HH

16 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Where can market demand something that doesnt exist - its illogical and illegal.

Trillions of derivatives in so many different markets, say a market can do this, quite legally. 

The question is where can market demand not be met without price impact over time.  Why are there not buyers in secondary, bidding up physical at ever increasing prices above the market rate?  Isn't that what you'd expect if there were so much unmet demand? 

Edited by Martlet