• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

the use of charts to identify tradeable patterns is a fools errand, and particularly so for silver. There are large jumps, such as the one this afternoon which are not bourne out of any identifiable chart pattern. 

2 hours ago, Martlet said:

Charting is the emotions of trading.  It's taking a cue from the trend to gauge where or how far the herd will go next. 

charting is a 'record' of the supply and demand, and then the emotion of trading.. it doesn't predict anything.  

10 minutes ago, silversky said:

Interesting take down of silver today.  Not matched in gold at all.  Thoughts?

Banksters desperate to teach apes a lesson? :lol:

Odd to see that, I follow the silver spot price more than the gold spot price, mainly because I don't have much gold. Had a quick peak, interesting deviation

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

14 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Odd to see that, I follow the silver spot price more than the gold spot price, mainly because I don't have much gold. Had a quick peak, interesting deviation

The correlation with gold it cannot be as much manipulated as silver. becuase other markets in the east dominate it it. They arent part of of the western game. its a pull and push sitaution. BRICS countries will push the gold side whereas you have the west using the comex and bullion banks and BIS etc.

Its a game of chess of idiots that they think they can win, Its like me watching two bald men fighting over a comb. 

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

6 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

The correlation with gold it cannot be as much manipulated as silver. becuase other markets in the east dominate it it. They arent part of of the western game. its a pull and push sitaution. BRICS countries will push the gold side whereas you have the west using the comex and bullion banks and BIS etc.

Its a game of chess of idiots that they think they can win, Its like me watching two bald men fighting over a comb. 

How do you know I'm bald  :D

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

Just now, Gruff said:

How do you know I'm bald  :D

Mrs Gruff told me, send me 50 sovs and we will call it quits! :P

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

33 minutes ago, Gruff said:

It's not normally this divergent from gold.  Interestingly, copper actually rose a bit today as silver fell so it's divergent from being an industrial metal as well as precious metal.  Copper has been in a soft decline since 18th Oct but I have a feeling that's about to change.

copper 2021-11-02.png

Edited by silversky
chart

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

6 minutes ago, silversky said:

It's not normally this divergent from gold.  Interestingly, copper actually rose a bit today as silver fell so it's divergent from being an industrial metal as well as precious metal.  Copper has been in a soft decline since 18th Oct but I have a feeling that's about to change.

copper 2021-11-02.png

copper has flown in comparison, why becuase its not a monetary correlateled metal. 

2 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

The correlation with gold it cannot be as much manipulated as silver. becuase other markets in the east dominate it it. They arent part of of the western game. its a pull and push sitaution. BRICS countries will push the gold side whereas you have the west using the comex and bullion banks and BIS etc.

When you look at fines for metals manipulation you find American banks after banks and investment houses manipulating it, too many Americans see silver as wealth and if the dollar to silver changed dramatically they see blood in the water and they don't want it to be theirs...it seems $3.50 avalon doesn't worry them but silver at $70 would terrify them.

5 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

When you look at fines for metals manipulation you find American banks after banks and investment houses manipulating it, too many Americans see silver as wealth and if the dollar to silver changed dramatically they see blood in the water and they don't want it to be theirs...it seems $3.50 avalon doesn't worry them but silver at $70 would terrify them.

Thats the psychologly of money. However if americans are afriad of the current system who invest in PMs, that says to me they have no faith less the ones whom are oblivious. Blessed are the meek apparently. but to me thats religous quotation of control and foolishness....

1 minute ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Thats the psychologly of money. However if americans are afriad of the current system who invest in PMs, that says to me they have no faith less the ones whom are oblivious. Blessed are the meek apparently. but to me thats religous quotation of control and foolishness....

Advertising intense in the states, things are allowed to be used, facts not proven to make it seem the sky is falling and not being invested is to guarentee doom...its used the other way round too when they need people to buy what they sell or sell what they buy....freedom of speech covers a lot of lies under the rule of opinion rather then fact.

21 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

Advertising intense in the states, things are allowed to be used, facts not proven to make it seem the sky is falling and not being invested is to guarentee doom...its used the other way round too when they need people to buy what they sell or sell what they buy....freedom of speech covers a lot of lies under the rule of opinion rather then fact.

No different in UK. I see the UK becoming more americanised everyday, and frankly its lazyness, through techonolgy of convience. The concept of dumbing down of conditioning through media and social media is the norm now. But sincerly I get bored of listening to people, who dont have the capacity to give an arguement through critical thinking, than just sock puppeting from what theyve been told, mainly what ive aformentioned. Its lazy education. Many generations are foul of it, and history proves it. Becuase when I say technologly it could of been the new thing in the 1900s, generationally speaking, Now its bitcoin AI etc etc. lets go forward 10 years and what will it be next? Regardless humans are lazy. I could say without to be an exception to the rule after runnning around in the miltary for 23 years and i did it not becuase I had to, but to ensure I survived when I had to step up, when the c**p hit the fan.... 

2 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Completely spot on, mate. One hundred per cent spot on my man.

That paper-silver market is truly over 95% controlled by the cartel. Gold probably about 60%-80% controlled. Russia and China are the only ones who can push the price to the true value.

This £1,300/$1,800 level keeps getting smashed down by the Cartel, its expected and infuriating at the same time. I have the patience to sit it out to my desired level but for f*ck sakes can people not see its all manipulated? Haha

I wish the Americans would wake up… Seriously

17 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I could say without to be an exception to the rule after runnning around in the miltary for 23 years and i did it not becuase I had to, but to ensure I survived when I had to step up, when the c**p hit the fan.... 

Correct.

This is one of the reasons I take care of myself. I say this to my pals who are all settled down and married up, they eat terrible, tired and worn down. Constantly stressed the lot and have the lazy thinking.

I know they cant be arsed with my p*sh half the time with this but I tell them, what they going to do if sh*t hits the fan in the UK-WW3 or a type of civil war in Europe or around tbe West? Typical response "WW2 is done, stop being paraniod" etc

This is bigger and more demanding than ever. And people can attempt to deny it all they want but men now are getting more feminine by the year.

This is all going to come ahead in one case or another but to the conditioned mind its perceived as impossible because they will live through it.

Mark my words.

On 03/11/2021 at 01:01, Minimalist said:

This is bigger and more demanding than ever. And people can attempt to deny it all they want but men now are getting more feminine by the year.

This is all going to come ahead in one case or another but to the conditioned mind its perceived as impossible because they will live through it.

Mark my words.

Yep social conditioning 100%. As a man who went to serve in the military for a long time, Id reliased Ive been conditioned and indoctrincted for a very long time, me and many other veterans. And thats the problem, many veterans dont get the support after the hard times they've suffered. And Im not talking about the officer corps, because only a small percentage are career men in the officer corps, because many have the socio-ecomonic family and assets to do bail them out.

How do I know? I was based at the Royal Milary Sandhurst academy watching them train,  and posted there for 2 years. I even saw royality go through 'the system' and not just british royality. 

I even saw the arrogance of some senior cadets when they thought they were the bollocks and never been on an operational tour, becuase they been taught to soldier for a year, whereas Id been on two operational tours by then. As Elon Musk said you can have a degree and still be an idiot. Some people dont know how to be from humble roots regardless wether they have an edcuation or not. I went to the school of hard knocks, no education but certainly dont suffer fools gladly, piece of paper or not! One of my most complientary reports was in the military, this man doesnt suffer fools gladly. 

9 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Yep social conditioning 100%. As a man who went to serve in the military for a long time, Id reliased Ive been conditioned and indoctrincted for a very long time, me and many other veterans. And thats the problem, many veterans dont get the support after the hard times they've suffered. And Im not talking about the officer corps, becuae only a small percentage are career men in officer corps, becuase many have the socio-ecomonic family and assets to do bail them out.

How do I know? I was based at the Royal Milary Sandhurst academy watching them train,  and posted there for 2 years. I even saw royality go through 'the system and not just british royality. 

I even saw the arrogance of senior cadets when they thought they were the bollocks and never been on an operational tour, becuase they been taught to soldier for a year, whereas Ive been on two operational tours. As Elon musk said you can have a degree and still be an idiot. Some people dont know how to be from humble roots regardless wether they have an edcuation or not. I went to the school of hard knocks, no education but certainly dont suffer fools gladly, piece of paper or not! One of my most complientary reports was in the military, this man doesnt suffer fools gladly. 

I am not surprised HB because my dads best pal went through similar treatment. It took him to look back for years to realize the tours in the middle east were illegal. Hes a top guy, can see it in him that hes got a heart of gold and genuinely believed what he was doing was right he just couldnt get over deception. Most people are unaware but most in my experience refuse to wake up (which is scary) - its like a trance.

To be honest its more these generations that are like that in the ego sense, I dont really see it with the older ones, not many people are humble these days. Its social conditioning, you see it in these new social media people and fake "stars" - Its getting worse.

What I just dont get is that people are getting more socially conditioned (ego), culturally appropriated (genders etc) and refusing to acknowledge history when the information provided today is free and almost universe to the most basic events in history. That is not normal

1 hour ago, Minimalist said:

I am not surprised HB because my dads best pal went through similar treatment. It took him to look back for years to realize the tours in the middle east were illegal. Hes a top guy, can see it in him that hes got a heart of gold and genuinely believed what he was doing was right he just couldnt get over deception. Most people are unaware but most in my experience refuse to wake up (which is scary) - its like a trance.

To be honest its more these generations that are like that in the ego sense, I dont really see it with the older ones, not many people are humble these days. Its social conditioning, you see it in these new social media people and fake "stars" - Its getting worse.

What I just dont get is that people are getting more socially conditioned (ego), culturally appropriated (genders etc) and refusing to acknowledge history when the information provided today is free and almost universe to the most basic events in history. That is not normal

But Katie prices vajazzle and faceache, twatter, the sun, Only Flans is more important, its the source of truth.... More like red sauce. Just echo chambers of narccasissim.... which proves the documentary by adam curtis - the century of the self is correct along with hypernormalization. 

44 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

But Katie prices vajazzle and faceache, twatter, the sun, Only Flans is more important, its the source of truth.... More like red sauce. Just echo chambers of narccasissim.... which proves the documentary by adam curtis - the century of the self is correct along with hypernormalization

You better believe it.

1.jpg.3fd6da480b2f7496f29f4d706fef4caa.jpg

2.jpg.01903b0cfc6f60adc2d705ae7512bc18.jpg

What's the prediction for the coming week for silver?

Trade sideways or slammed as we're coming up to the mid point of November and we're getting close to the December delivery month cutoff?

Or will it fly based on the $1.2trillion infrastructure package in the US adding to global inflation, or will that be seen as a negative for the PMs?

Just now, silversky said:

Looks like it's set for a rise this week.  Inflation is getting a harder to ignore or deny.

I get that same feeling. I think people are looking at their weekly food shop or fuel bill and seeing it go up and then realise it's been rising for the last 6 months and so it isn't transitory or temporary. Kind of makes the Bank of England look like amateurs voting to keep the base interest rate at historic lows, but they'll probably be looking to move in lockstep with the Fed and ECB at some point.

I'm honestly surprised people bought the whole "transitory inflation" BS for so long. Looks like the masses are finally starting to wake up to the fact it's going to get a whole lot worse.. inflation will be hear to stay I feel.
PMs however are on a tear. It will be interesting to see if the market can tamps this back down. 

image.png.dddb57c35d04e339d9a903dd0a533973.png

How do people see this playing out? A couple massive concerted tamps by the major Central Banks and leading investment banks? Or we have an "event" that closes the markets?