• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

13 hours ago, vacancies said:

Cant bring myself to buy the 100 oz bar from baird.  Worse value than the kgs and hard to shift.   But I really really really want it.

Actually I don't think 100oz would be difficult to sell, any big dealer would take it from you, like BBP, Atkinson's etc.

I'm surprised the premium is higher than 1kg though...it shouldn't be the case since you're buying bulk.

15 hours ago, mousefu said:

I would love a very healthy pullback. I buy £800 of silver a month. The cheaper it is the more I can buy. I'm in it for the long game. I'm going to hold off buying more if it hits £20 an ounce though, unless we manage to get rid of VAT on silver.

I live in america, no tax, send me £800 and ill spend it buying silver...and keep it for you...promise.

8 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

I live in america, no tax, send me £800 and ill spend it buying silver...and keep it for you...promise.

Wow. That is so kind of you. Thank you.

Now if you could just send me your address, a copy of you ID and £1000 in silver just so I know you are serious. I will get right to it.

9 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

I am a Nigerian Prince and I can help make you very very rich, just send me your bank details and I will sort the rest🤣🤣📈📈💸💸💸

2 hours ago, vand said:

Another 54.5% needed to reach the ATH. That may seem silly, but it an awful lot closer than when it needed to move by hundreds of percent back when nobody but us contrarians were backing the truck up.

Its a question of when, not if.

I fear that may be a long time away

We may even have to wait about a month 😛 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

48 minutes ago, Bibbs said:

I am a Nigerian Prince and I can help make you very very rich, just send me your bank details and I will sort the rest🤣🤣📈📈💸💸💸

All these irresistible offers on this site have you ever thought about another revenue stream and dating rich lonely mature women 🙂

7 minutes ago, Russell said:

All these irresistible offers on this site have you ever thought about another revenue stream and dating rich lonely mature women 🙂

Thanks for asking me to date your wife, but the judge told me obtaining money that way is morally reprehensible. 

Seriously I think there maybe a severe product shortage so that silver is actually unobtainable.  Look at Sprott ordering $1.5 billion of physical silver

https://kingworldnews.com/silver-short-squeeze-alert-sprott-silver-trust-to-purchase-1-5-billion-of-physical-silver-a-jaw-dropping-8-8-of-annual-global-production/

then you have to consider that mobile phone producers might want to order silver in quntity to secure their production and all this while people flock to the white metal as a stor of value?  and the mines are closed!

4 minutes ago, Bibbs said:

Thanks for asking me to date your wife, but the judge told me obtaining money that way is morally reprehensible. 

I don't have a wife she went with the expensive sports car and other depreciating assets.  🙂

Edited by Russell

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

if it flys, floats or fornicates - hire it ! cheaper in the long run 

Genius, I'll send that to my ex girlfriend who is a financial advisor. 

1 minute ago, Bibbs said:

Genius, I'll send that to my ex girlfriend who is a financial advisor. 

Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free is a better one ! :)  ;) 

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free is a better one ! :)  ;) 

The ex will find the hire advice funny, I think she'll find the cow advice deeply offensive. I'll let you know how I get on. 

17 minutes ago, Bibbs said:

It's not just banging on the door, it's like a double glazing salesman or those good folk the Jehovah's Witnesses, silver has got its foot in the door. 

I'm watching it at the moment trouble is every time it goes to break through its flat lining and dropping back

20 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

I'm watching it at the moment trouble is every time it goes to break through its flat lining and dropping back

Same thing happened when it breached the £18 mark. I think we will see another push again once more stimulus announcements come. Everyone seems to be waiting for 29th July to see if lift off in price commences.