• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

Hearing a lot about the base metal mining by product supplies shutting down in response to the pandemic as well as Peru and Mexico mines on a go slow.

All this plus the increased physical purchase must lead to a supply /price squeeze.

On 24/05/2020 at 11:29, MancunianStacker said:

I can find plenty of 2nd hand Asian jewelry in Cheetham Hill Manchester. All new jewelry has a premium

Any trustworthy shops you would reccommend to a fellow manc for silver and gold?

On 21/06/2020 at 19:15, vand said:

I am expecting a big move up in Silver before the end of the summer. The consolidating sideways price action over the last 2 months has been very supportive as it has allowed the moving averages to catch up and the price to form a consolidating support zone. We have a 50/200dma golden cross just form. Everything is set up for a new rally that should easily take out the post-2015 highs.

I agree, if it can break out of the channel it's been in and over $18.50 by late August and clear into $19 then it's looking good for running up to $50

If there's another stock market crash and liquidity issue maybe we will see it down to to $11.60 again briefly but that would be the safest bet in the world to go all in on 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

9 minutes ago, Kman said:

I agree, if it can break out of the channel it's been in and over $18.50 by late August and clear into $19 then it's looking good for running up to $50

If there's another stock market crash and liquidity issue maybe we will see it down to to $11.60 again briefly but that would be the safest bet in the world to go all in on 

Silver is drastically undervalued right now. A price correction is imminent. Definitely an opportunity to make some short term cash, rare in the PM markets.

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 20:31, InvestInCoins888 said:

I’m 100% with you here. Once all this virus stuff has settled, I think we will see Silver level out at a significantly higher spot than we’ve been used to. 

Im a betting man and I’ll lay a tenner on spot price of silver this time next year between £25-35oz.

Bet accepted.

*Sits quietly in the corner with popcorn over the bet!*😜

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 hour ago, Darr3nG said:

A year, sitting in the corner? How much popcorn you got?

Ilovespopcornireallydo like @ilovesilverireallydo likes as much silver 😂

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

On 18/04/2020 at 21:00, Notafront4adragon said:

I'll take that bet!

On 18/04/2020 at 20:31, InvestInCoins888 said:

I’m 100% with you here. Once all this virus stuff has settled, I think we will see Silver level out at a significantly higher spot than we’ve been used to. 

Im a betting man and I’ll lay a tenner on spot price of silver this time next year between £25-35oz.

You were less confident in April @InvestInCoins888?

1 minute ago, Notafront4adragon said:

You were less confident in April @InvestInCoins888?

Was I? 

Ive been expecting a price correction in 2020, I think as a useful precious metal that still has industrial uses, it seems very inexpensive. 

Perhaps I may have been more optimistic about the price it could reach (or I want it to reach), however Ive definitely been preaching a price correction is imminent for at least a year.

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

2 minutes ago, InvestInCoins888 said:

Was I? 

Ive been expecting a price correction in 2020, I think as a useful precious metal that still has industrial uses, it seems very inexpensive. 

Perhaps I may have been more optimistic about the price it could reach (or I want it to reach), however Ive definitely been preaching a price correction is imminent for at least a year.

Yeah you said the same back there and I accepted your bet but you didn't respond. Pg 99 😉

Edited by Notafront4adragon

You are on! 

I’m going to clean up here! Not only will I be counting my coins on the extra profit my silver stack is reaping, I’ll be collecting all of these bets in! 😉   

Many thanks, Elliot

8 minutes ago, InvestInCoins888 said:

You are on! 

I’m going to clean up here! Not only will I be counting my coins on the extra profit my silver stack is reaping, I’ll be collecting all of these bets in! 😉   

I'll still take the bet. Apr 2021 spot silver price between £25-30. You can settle with the other guy for Jun 2021.

As an aside I think it'll be much the same if not down a little than what it is now but that's a wild guess. 

I'm covered either way silver hits 35 I pay you outta some good profits!

Edited by Notafront4adragon

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Robda1986 said:

And we're through the 15 barrier 15.29 at time of writing this 

Only slight resistance now is £15.58 but very weak we should blast through it.  The concensus among silver bugs on youtube is that the comex is in deep poo poo and a lot of orders are standing for delivery 🙂  c'mon short squeeze FFS we are at the same price as 1973!!

1 minute ago, Russell said:

Only slight resistance now is £15.58 but very weak we should blast through it.  The concensus among silver bugs on youtube is that the comex is in deep poo poo and a lot of orders are standing for delivery 🙂  c'mon short squeeze FFS we are at the same price as 1973!!

CC me into the message when i can buy a median family house for x500oz of silver like Mike "i own a gold and silver company" Maloney said