• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

Fantastic price on silver Britannias at sharps pixley

https://www.sharpspixley.com/buy-bullion/buy-silver/silver-coins/mixed-silver-britannia

Was thinking of proposing a group order but the tiered pricing is too shallow after 5 coins to make it worthwhile. Unless anyone wanted to pay by Paypal? 

So fill your boots folks, and contact me if you want to take part in a group order. 

On 16/05/2022 at 00:01, arphethean said:

Fantastic price on silver Britannias at sharps pixley

https://www.sharpspixley.com/buy-bullion/buy-silver/silver-coins/mixed-silver-britannia

Was thinking of proposing a group order but the tiered pricing is too shallow after 5 coins to make it worthwhile. Unless anyone wanted to pay by Paypal? 

So fill your boots folks, and contact me if you want to take part in a group order. 

Was going to put this up myself. ordered 6.

5 minutes ago, Slam said:

There's a few of the different silver jubilee proofs as well. Including the 2oz silver £5 coin and the 2x 1oz silver proof set

See a guy on ebay is selling 110 QB's 2oz bullion, one tube of each for £4800, that's £43.64 a coin

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175283884385?hash=item28cfbbd161%3Ag%3AhsEAAOSw16RigpuU&LH_All=1

Might be a deal for someone to buy and flip into 10 sets make a couple of grand

If anyone does they should really offer me a set at cost, just saying :)

Ends in 50 minutes

31 minutes ago, Orpster said:

See a guy on ebay is selling 110 QB's 2oz bullion, one tube of each for £4800, that's £43.64 a coin

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175283884385?hash=item28cfbbd161%3Ag%3AhsEAAOSw16RigpuU&LH_All=1

Might be a deal for someone to buy and flip into 10 sets make a couple of grand

If anyone does they should really offer me a set at cost, just saying :)

Ends in 50 minutes

He has a low feedback, isn't that a bid dodgy?

It will be a good deal if it's real and legit

sell em all off as single coins, there'll be plenty of folk with gaps to fill 

Price I've sold some lions for have been daft what I paid for em 

Just now, James32 said:

Lost😤😤😤 set high bid of £5150 but not enough...

Goodbay will place your bids for free in final seconds James if you didn't know, also bid increments go up bigger you go. Good deal for someone if it is a legit and true sale 

Just now, arphethean said:

Wasn't me, @James32 !

I was almost tempted to make a bit but a little out of ammo right now. 

With eBay's buyer protection I wouldn't be that concerned aboutt bidding.

My thoughts too, and not that it matters now lol,but I would also have used a credit card ( never recommend) and paid off instantly after testing 😀 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, Paul said:

Goodbay will place your bids for free in final seconds James if you didn't know, also bid increments go up bigger you go. Good deal for someone if it is a legit and true sale 

I actually didn't know that,they made me go in £100 Increments which yes can make a sell more money but could also work in reverse. 

For instance I went to increase to £5200 and wouldn't let me so the seller lost out on a further £50 at least ( next bid would have been £5300) 

Not really too fussed as I was quite close to heart attack level😅😅

I like to buy the pre-dip dip