• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

29 minutes ago, CoinK said:

Hey fellow collecting stackers

Is this coin over priced or could be a god investment? BTW i love the design so its not only as an investment

Mexico 1 Kilo Libertad 2019 Reverse Proof

I can get it for £1.250

I'm afraid of buying lots of expensive coins that I can only sell at spot, if I ever get rid of them.

Appreciate your help. greetings newbie

image.png.39d962e09dcaff4733c3714c82b828af.png

As Leon says these are not investment items. 

For investment, stick to low premium kg bars.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

33 minutes ago, CoinK said:

I'm afraid of buying lots of expensive coins that I can only sell at spot, if I ever get rid of them.

No way spot id be tempted at spot +50%  but agreed with previous comments would be harder to move on than low premium items as buyers are few and far between. Lovely coin though 👍

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

13 minutes ago, CoinK said:

I will get capital gains tax on bars. So stick to currancy coin. Higher premium now, but in 10years I can keep all the profit for myself 

Still have to pay capital gains tax on non Royal mint coins as well

Edited by BullionBuyerUK

11 minutes ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Still have to pay capital gains tax on non Royal mint coins as well

Not in Norway. As long as you are an collector the profit is tax free. By filling up with bars of gold you will soon slide over in the category as an investor. 

59 minutes ago, DmS said:

@SilverDrum on here has a tube of 2016s for £650 plus post ( £26 each )

38 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

https://www.bairdmint.com/products/mixed-date-20142021-britannia-1oz-silver-coin

Mixed date modern Britannias for £21.93+VAT, i.e. £548.25+VAT (£657.90) for the minimum order quantity of a tube's worth.

Plus £22 postage from Baird. Not sure what they do with the extra £12 on top of the cost of £10ish RM special delivery...

78av.gif

6 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Plus £22 postage from Baird. Not sure what they do with the extra £12 on top of the cost of £10ish RM special delivery...

I was not particularly impressed the last time I used them. I ordered and paid for a couple of 20 Franc coins, but was subsequently told they didn't have one of the coins in stock so they offered me either a refund or the choice of two other types instead. I chose a different type and they said they would then ship my order. Nothing too annoying so far...

But a week later I still hadn't received anything! When I enquired about this it turned out that my order had been forgotten about and hadn't been posted, and I got the impression it might never have been posted if I hadn't chased it up.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, KevjustKev said:

Looks like HGM have 1oz silver Brits at £23.87, as far as I can make out anyway

https://www.hattongardenmetals.com/10z-silver-britannia-bullion

£28.75 each after vat..go right through to buying stage.

3 minutes ago, KevjustKev said:

Looks like HGM have 1oz silver Brits at £23.87, as far as I can make out anyway

https://www.hattongardenmetals.com/10z-silver-britannia-bullion

For 10 coins

Subtotal £238.73
VAT £47.75
Delivery £9.00
Transport to Storage Vault £0.00
Offers £0.00
Total to Pay Now

£295.48

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

2 minutes ago, Littlemac said:

These might be interesting to have, 2023 Britannias with the Queen still on them. €713 for 25 +36 shipping + 1.5% insurance. UK buyers will have to pay VAT though. 

https://europabullion.com/silver-coins/1076-pre-sale-25-x-1-oz-britannia-2023-silver-tube.html

Their spot price is a bit off though. 

They work out at over £30 a coin with UK VAT added on, can still get them from tavex for just over £28

6 minutes ago, Littlemac said:

These might be interesting to have, 2023 Britannias with the Queen still on them. €713 for 25 +36 shipping + 1.5% insurance. UK buyers will have to pay VAT though. 

https://europabullion.com/silver-coins/1076-pre-sale-25-x-1-oz-britannia-2023-silver-tube.html

Their spot price is a bit off though. 

Hard bumming on 60% premium on bullion

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, modofantasma said:

Thank you, I have better source... whortless anyway as people are to scared to buy right now.

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

9 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

There gone? Who done it mammy?