• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

Something strange happened a few seconds before silver crashed I had 20 Oz in my basket trying to check out and my phone started tripping out. The checkout button kept disappearing, I was desperate to check out so stupidly I switched to desktop mode and placed my order and the next thing you know I just paid £2 over the price per oz for my order. I quickly place another order to even things out and then it went up 70p.

I think my phone tripping out was some sort or sign to wait a few seconds but I was too stupid to realise it.

Added 0 minutes later...

Got some Brits real cheap before EU mint made their adjustments though😁

Edited by Troy77

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

Gs.be have 2020 roo's in to ship out from what i can see. 

Added 0 minutes later...
7 minutes ago, Troy77 said:

Something strange happened a few seconds before silver crashed I had 20 Oz in my basket trying to check out and my phone started tripping out. The checkout button kept disappearing, I was desperate to check out so stupidly I switched to desktop mode and placed my order and the next thing you know I just paid £2 over the price for my order. I quickly place another order to even things out and then it went up 70p.

I think my phone tripping out was some sort or sign to wait a few seconds but I was too stupid to realise it.

Added 0 minutes later...

Got some Brits real cheap before EU mint made their adjustments though😁

What did they work out at ?

9 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Gs.be have 2020 roo's in to ship out from what i can see. 

Added 0 minutes later...

What did they work out at ?

I got them for £13.10 but saw them at £12.50ish maybe less can't remember. Was trying to process what just  happened so hesitated then they went up and then soon after that they made the adjustments.

They are about £14.10 now

Edited by Troy77

6 minutes ago, Troy77 said:

I got them for £13.10 but saw them at £12.50ish maybe less can't remember. Was trying to process what just  happened so hesitated then they went up and then soon after that they made the adjustments.

They are about £14.10 now

👍. The roo's at gs.be work out at £14.50

10 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

Checkout the second video ive just posted on the thread i started - FINANCIAL EDUCATION! best Ive seen to date - MUST WATCH

It explains a h ell of a lot of what is occuring!

You got a link for that😁

4 hours ago, Pipers said:

40% premium f-cking joking.  I'm not buying at those premiums.  That makes the gold silver ratio @ 85-1.  

Only if you believe the silver price to be reflective of physical. Seems the consensus on this forum (from what I’ve read) is the price has tanked due to market flooding of silver contracts, hence why nobody can find silver near spot. 

In any event it’s the cheapest I could find, and practically everything is sold out. 

42 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Baird and co have some really good deals on Silver at moment

Just went to register with them more personal information wanted than I'm prepared to divulge so I'll give them a miss. why do they need my dob. holding intentions. My current employment status. 

31 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

Just went to register with them more personal information wanted than I'm prepared to divulge so I'll give them a miss. why do they need my dob. holding intentions. My current employment status. 

You can check out as a guest if spending less than £5k

2 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Baird and co have some really good deals on Silver at moment

From my understading, VAT will be applied at checkout if you decide to take delivery.

Prices do not look very appealing after a 20% increase.

Chards have some 10oz coins for £149 with the VAT included

bundle of 10 x 1kg bars at around £14 an ounce, tax included and a lead time of 10 day delivery.

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

Baird 1kg bars seeming quite reasonable at the mo - ~£430 a piece incl VAT (~£13.50 p/oz). Anywhere else got anything cheaper at the mo?

Everytime I look on EM and DE the prices seem higher than just buying from Baird? Even on the britannias, they were working out around £15.50 on Baird which looked decent