• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

17 minutes ago, Chronix said:

I still dont get if that is in stock or still have to wait 3-4 weeks for them to get them..

Will have to wait 3-4 weeks to get delivery

Edited by daca

22 minutes ago, Chronix said:

sick price on Pandas (15.42Eur), but price is going up, 10 cent up last hour. Just made an order and week ago was contemplating purchase at 22 Eur...siiiick

Better get up on this deal while still available!

I still dont get if that is in stock or still have to wait 3-4 weeks for them to get them..

They have ordered them in I guess.

Did the price go up I thought price holds over the weekend.

Just ordered another 15 to save 5 cent a coin got 21 coming now I think I'll leave it at that. For now. I think my last order was a bit cheaper on Friday.

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

1 minute ago, daca said:

Out of stock

3000 coins gone in less the 48h

I know I can't even see them on there showing out of stock, then I panicked and thought they were the circulated ones I bought, had to check my order lol

Further emails flying -from dealers

just received this 

Dear 
GoldCore remains open for business and we are experiencing record demand. In light of the unprecedented demand for precious metals and significant disruptions to logistical networks as borders are closed in national lock-downs, we have taken the following decisions and actions:

- Our minimum orders have been increased to $5,000
- Maximum credit card transactions have been reduced to $10,000
- All new order deliveries will be held in our secure vaults and delivered as soon as is feasible when transport systems return to normal. There may be delays in the delivery of existing orders

- Silver bullion coins are currently unavailable for delivery or storage. Clients may purchase silver bars (100 oz and 1,000 oz) in Secure Storage and switch to silver coins when they become available again. Bar availability is becoming limited
- Online trading may be suspended in the coming days and be replaced by  clients having to trade on the phone
- We will only be buying coins and bars from clients who have their assets stored in GoldCore Secure Storage with us for the foreseeable future
- Globally premiums on gold and silver coins and bars are set to increase on the buy and sell side
- We will buy silver bullion coins at 10% over spot and silver bars (100 oz) at 7% over spot and silver bars (1,000 oz) at spot. This is subsequent to change in the coming days.

Our offices have been closed to visitors since last week but our team are working hard and are here to assist you with your precious metal needs.

We are sorry that we have had to introduce these measures and we hope that they are short term. They are due to significant demand and increasing logistical, financial and systemic challenges in the EU and globally that are beyond our control.

On behalf of all the staff of GoldCore and myself, we wish you and your families good health in these trying days.

Best regards,

Stephen Flood
GoldCore CEO

Edited by 5huggy

1 oz silver kangaroo 2020 coins going for £14.30 per on goldsilverbe seems like the best price going right now for 1 oz rounds. Given they've sold out on practically everything, I'm guessing stock won't last. 

https://goldsilver.be/en/1-oz-30-gr/270-1-oz-silver-kangaroo-2020.html

(edit: actually at time of posting there appears to be 1.5k coins in stock!)

Edited by Melon

3 hours ago, Melon said:

1 oz silver kangaroo 2020 coins going for £14.30 per on goldsilverbe seems like the best price going right now for 1 oz rounds. Given they've sold out on practically everything, I'm guessing stock won't last. 

https://goldsilver.be/en/1-oz-30-gr/270-1-oz-silver-kangaroo-2020.html

(edit: actually at time of posting there appears to be 1.5k coins in stock!)

40% premium f-cking joking.  I'm not buying at those premiums.  That makes the gold silver ratio @ 85-1.  

21 minutes ago, Pipers said:

40% premium f-cking joking.  I'm not buying at those premiums.  That makes the gold silver ratio @ 85-1.  

Agree with you on their markup  BUT for reference GSR is already 116-1

1 minute ago, 5huggy said:

Agree with you on their markup  BUT for reference GSR is already 116-1

Yeah that's what I am saying mate, on there silver mark up it takes the ratio down to 85-1 

9 minutes ago, Pipers said:

Yeah that's what I am saying mate, on there silver mark up it takes the ratio down to 85-1 

Ah sorry - I see now - I misinterpreted - Doh!

I am a little bit Fubar - been up for last 3 hours coughing my brains out and ribs are so sore from all that! just cant sleep properly!

and I've ONLY got an average chest infection - as the doc said Friday Your on immediate  self - isolation Mr 5huggy  - cos if you got "THE" virus on top you would be a WHOLE lot worse than poorley!

1 minute ago, 5huggy said:

I am a little bit Fubar - been up for last 3 hours coughing my brains out and ribs are so sore from all that! just cant sleep properly!

and I've ONLY got an average chest infection - as the doc said Friday Your on immediate  self - isolation Mr 5huggy  - cos if you got "THE" virus on top you would be a WHOLE lot worse than poorley!

Hope you are alright, you may have it the coronavirus that is, some have it very mild.  My brother had it extremely mild he went to Hong Kong and he had a 'cough' him his boss etc about 8 of them in early January.   About silver I have seen this before the dealer price staying high,. They can drop the price but why would they when customers will buy at massive premiums!  I have just bought some at my vaulted account with a mind to swap it into gold coins in the future.  

10 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

Keep safe 5HUGGY !

3 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Keep safe 5HUGGY !

Cheers buddy 

My daft sense of the ridiculous will keep me going! 

ONLY the GOOD die young - I am going to be around a LONG TIME ( just so I can laugh with and probably annoy ) Forum members !

giphy.gif?cid=790b761198fef633aaf6a4658f

Added 0 minutes later...
6 minutes ago, Pipers said:

Hope you are alright, you may have it the coronavirus that is, some have it very mild.  My brother had it extremely mild he went to Hong Kong and he had a 'cough' him his boss etc about 8 of them in early January.   About silver I have seen this before the dealer price staying high,. They can drop the price but why would they when customers will buy at massive premiums!  I have just bought some at my vaulted account with a mind to swap it into gold coins in the future.  

SMOOTH move - Goldcore by any chance ? 😉

Right back to TOPIC methinks !

What do you guys think about getting stuff on super offer oversea's - since the transport (flights ) are ALL closing down 

If you place and secure an order you might be leaving it at the mercy of EU !

29 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

Right back to TOPIC methinks !

What do you guys think about getting stuff on super offer oversea's - since the transport (flights ) are ALL closing down 

If you place and secure an order you might be leaving it at the mercy of EU !

Hello Chris, borders are closed only for people, not for packages, so no problem.

Thank you, Jane.
Show quoted text
--
European Mint - Sales Department
Email: sales@europeanmint.com
Tel: +44 20 3287 2999

3 minutes ago, Troy77 said:
Hello Chris, borders are closed only for people, not for packages, so no problem.

Thank you, Jane.
Show quoted text
--
European Mint - Sales Department
Email: sales@europeanmint.com
Tel: +44 20 3287 2999

THANKS buddy - instant and brilliant info - love this forum! 👍