• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m not sure that these 10oz Queen’s Beasts Silver Proof coins have a big following or much interest here- but GS.be have a slabbed 10oz Dragon for just over £300 (from memory these cost around £800 from the RM?) £30 an ounce is bullion price territory for the QB’s. 

https://goldsilver.be/en/coins/2875-brexit-sale-uk-10-oz-silver-red-dragon-of-wales-2018-proof-10-ngc-pf69-ultra-cameo.html

Edited by richatthecroft

13 hours ago, richatthecroft said:

I’m not sure that these 10oz Queen’s Beasts Silver Proof coins have a big following or much interest here- but GS.be have a slabbed 10oz Lion for just over £300 (from memory these cost around £800 from the RM?) £30 an ounce is bullion price territory for the QB’s. 

https://goldsilver.be/en/coins/2875-brexit-sale-uk-10-oz-silver-red-dragon-of-wales-2018-proof-10-ngc-pf69-ultra-cameo.html

This is very expensive.  £180-£200 is usual price. (I have a few for sale). The are quite literally the KING of coins...

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

12 minutes ago, InvestInCoins888 said:

This is very expensive.  £180-£200 is usual price. (I have a few for sale). The are quite literally the KING of coins...

It would be expensive for the bullion 10oz but this is a Proof 10oz coin...

03F25897-A114-40D6-9A2C-4B00AD580A61.thumb.png.347f7bdb82b701f1b973609572eba85c.png

7815B65E-6964-4A3A-AA8C-7A032FE57C3E.thumb.png.1359bf75ff0285ec9a2df03758faa5c7.png

I can’t find the original Red Dragon 10oz proof on the RM website but the latest one in this finish and denomination is £795

1EFB9DE6-D4FE-4017-BAF5-1E2EF20E81A8.thumb.png.3f018deeb86dd1683e7d910f6d40cba9.png

Edited by richatthecroft

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MickB said:

Sharps Pixley are selling Queens beast coins with the lion of England at £44.78

Check again. 😉

https://www.sharpspixley.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=+queens+beasts

£79.01 now for the Lion of England.

I think Bleyer remains the place to be for you guys in UK looking to buy 2 oz silver QB's.

Edited by StevenDS

2 hours ago, StevenDS said:

Check again. 😉

https://www.sharpspixley.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=+queens+beasts

£79.01 now for the Lion of England.

I think Bleyer remains the place to be for you guys in UK looking to buy 2 oz silver QB's.

I wish I bought a couple this morning at the earlier price :unsure:

image.png

Edited by MickB
Added screenshot

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

Have you a link?  

Only ones I can find are £19.84 Each- and yes- £16.49 but this for 50 plus.

Ah, yes I just bought 20 at 16.60 each

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/silver/silver-coins/1oz-silver-coins/pre-owned-mexican-libertad-1oz-silver-coin-vat-f

they tell me the coins are in excellent condition, not taken out of the tubes.

Edited by SilverPirate007

On 15/02/2020 at 18:56, matt1r said:

If you buy 25+ are they likely to come in a tube?

I discovered today they don’t come in a tube but they do come milk spotted, scratched and toned! Prob the last time I order from this bullion dealer. I shall stick with silver to go from now on.

10 minutes ago, SilverPirate007 said:

I discovered today they don’t come in a tube but they do come milk spotted, scratched and toned! Prob the last time I order from this bullion dealer. I shall stick with silver to go from now on.

That’s a bit of a shame but I guess it’s the gamble you take with them being used, they sold out before I decided to pull the trigger.

1 minute ago, matt1r said:

That’s a bit of a shame but I guess it’s the gamble you take with them being used, they sold out before I decided to pull the trigger.

Yer that is true, I don’t think it’s worth it though as it’s cheaper to get from Europe and they come in good condition.